Celebrate Summer in Hershey, PA: 2021
Hersheypark visits, Resort getaways and more in The Sweetest Place On Earth
Sweet, sweet summertime! Chocolate may melt in the heat, but that's what s'mores are for. Plan your visit to Hershey, PA this season and check out all there is to do below.
VISIT HERSHEYPARK - open daily!
Guests visiting Hersheypark this summer can enjoy three parks in one with their one-price admission including:
- Coasters, classic family attractions and kiddie rides (weather and maintenance permitting) plus enhanced entertainment offerings like Hershey Character interactive experiences with “Sweet Greets” in new locations throughout the Park, and Our Friends from the Sea shows in the Aquatheatre
- The Boardwalk with one million gallons of water and more than a dozen water attractions, including a lazy river, wave pool, slides and East Coast Waterworks with 600 water features
- ZooAmerica North American Wildlife Park, an 11-acre walk-through zoo with animals native to five regions of the North American continent, when entering from the Hersheypark bridge during posted park hours
Guests can also experience the newest region of Hersheypark - Hershey’s Chocolatetown - home to the Park’s biggest coaster, Candymonium, three all-new dining experiences, premier shopping, and more. The region celebrates the life and legacy of our founder, Milton S. Hershey, by continuing to bring people together for happiness, fun, and of course, chocolate.
Don't miss these tips to save time and money when you visit this summer!
- Hershey's Chocolatetown Drone
- Candymonium at Hersheypark 1 (2)
- The Boardwalk at Hersheypark_Lazy River
- The Boardwalk At Hersheypark_Shoreline Sprayground
- The Boardwalk At Hersheypark
- Skyview at Hersheypark
- Hersheypark Fahrenheit
- Carrousel 100 Years Old
- Ripley and COlby
- Cobh and Harper
- Ripley and Colby 2
EXPERIENCE UNIQUE ANIMAL ENCOUNTERS AT ZOOAMERICA
Calling all animal lovers! ZooAmerica is offering three unique Behind-The-Scenes tours this summer that guide participants through non-public areas and leave them with a deeper understanding of the animal world. Guests can choose from the After Hours Tour, Early Bird Tour or Photography Tour - all of which includes same-day admission to the zoo. Learn More.
ZooAmerica is open daily; hours vary by day. Entrance to ZooAmerica is included in the one-price admission to Hersheypark when entered through the Hersheypark bridge during posted park hours.
Take an OVERNIGHT GETAWAY AT THE OFFICIAL RESORTS OF HERSHEYPARK
Create sweet family memories with a getaway and make your trip easy by booking a package! Current overnight packages available at The Hotel Hershey, Hershey Lodge and Hersheypark Camping Resort include:
- 2-Day Stay & Play Package at The Hotel Hershey and Hershey Lodge
- 3-Night Sweet Stay Package at The Hotel Hershey and Hershey Lodge
- Kids Stay, Play & Eat FREE at The Hotel Hershey and Hershey Lodge
- Hersheypark Package at The Hotel Hershey and Hershey Lodge
- Hersheypark Camping Package at Hersheypark Camping Resort
Be sure to check out our summer guide to The Official Resorts of Hersheypark to make it the sweetest getaway, EVER!
- Hotel Hershey Exterior Summer
- The Hotel Hershey Outdoor Pool
- The Hotel Hershey Outdoor Pool
- The Hotel Hershey Veranda Firepit
- Glow Golf at The Hotel Hershey
- Hershey Lodge Exterior Summer
- Hershey Lodge Outdoor Pool
- Hershey Lodge Mini Golf
- Reese's Water Walk at Hershey Lodge Indoor Pool Complex
- Hersheypark Camping Resort Summer
- Hersheypark Camping Resort Pool
- Basketball at Hersheypark Camping Resort
- 2-Bedroom Deluxe Cabin at Hersheypark Camping Resort
- RV at Hersheypark Camping Resort
- Hersheypark Camping Resort Summer with Character
RELAX AT MELTSPA BY HERSHEY AND THE SPA AT THE HOTEL HERSHEY
Patios are open, weather permitting, at many of our restaurants! Enjoy one-of-a-kind views at our newest (and largest) restaurant: The Chocolatier Restaurant, Bar + Patio in the new Hershey’s Chocolatetown region at Hersheypark. Additional outdoor dining options include Harvest and Trevi 5 at The Hotel Hershey, Revelry at Hershey Lodge, Devon Seafood + Steak Hershey, Houlihan's Hershey, and Cocoa Beanery on Research Blvd. Visit DiningInHershey.com for more info.
PLAY A ROUND OF GOLF
Spring Creek Golf Course is now open! Experience the area's best and longest nine-hole course with rounds as low as $13. Book your tee time now by calling the pro shop at 717-533-2847.
But wait...there's more
A visit to Hershey isn't complete until you visit Hershey Gardens, The Hershey Story Museum and Hershey's Chocolate World Attraction! PLUS, if you say at one of The Official Resorts of Hersheypark, you receive free or discounted admission to the Gardens and Story. Admission is always free at Hershey's Chocolate World. While you're there, enjoy the free Hershey's Chocolate Tour and various paid experiences.
LET'S GET SOCIAL
While you're here with dad, tag us in your photos by using #HersheyPA.