Save Time and Money at Hersheypark
Seize the Summer with These Insider Tips
Summer is in full swing and there's never been a better time to experience three parks in one at Hersheypark!
There's still time to plan a summer vacation with great deals throughout the Park. Check out some tips to save both time and money.
- Hershey's Chocolatetown Drone
- Jolly Rancher Remix and Mix'd Flavored by Jolly Rancher
- Screenshot (4)
- Candymoinum Coaster
- Lightning Racer
- Hershey Triple Tower at Hersheypark
- Carrousel 100 Years Old
- The Boardwalk At Hersheypark
- Whitecap Racer and Breakers Edge
- The Chocolatier Ride Elements
- The Chocolatier_Fun to Table
- Jolly Rancher Remix Sign
- The Chocolatier_Patio With People
- ZooAmerica's Desert Building
- Black Bear at ZooAmerica
Buy Two, Get One Free Ticket Offer
Save now when you purchase tickets online!
Simply add the bundle online and get a free ticket when you purchase two tickets at full price. Single tickets are also currently on sale when you buy online. We strongly encourage you to purchase tickets and add-ons online year-round or in the Hersheypark App in advance of your visit to save time and money.
The best vacations begin with a plan so be sure to check out Hersheypark.com for a variety of resources before you travel.
- Download Our App: The official Hersheypark App is packed with tools to help you plan your visit and maximize your day. You can view an interactive map, real-time ride availability and wait times, Hershey Character locations, Our Friends from the Sea show schedule, food options for any special requests and even place mobile orders.
- Buy Parking Online: Save time and money by purchasing a parking voucher online before your visit. Guests can save 20% when they buy online instead of paying in person. Present your voucher at the Parking Plaza and head toward the fun!
- Pack Smart with Water: Guests are permitted to bring a small bag or backpack to Hersheypark. We recommend packing it with sunscreen and water. Each guest is allowed one sealed water bottle or empty reusable water bottle, but our team will also provide free cups of water at most dining locations. Learn more about what to pack for a day at the theme park.
- Complimentary lockers are available at Candymonium, Skyrush, sooperdooperLooper and Reese’s Cupfusion to store all personal belongings while you wait and ride.
- Check out our beat the heat tips here if you visit on a warmer day.
- Have Your Digital Ticket Ready: Set your phone to full brightness and have your ticket barcode pulled up and ready to scan at arrival to get to the fun faster.
- Season Pass Holder Tip: Did you know? You can add your pass to the Hersheypark App as a digital pass to scan at the front gate so you have one less thing to carry.
Extend Your Stay: Planning a summer getaway? Consider booking a sweet package at The Official Resorts of Hersheypark. Resort guests enjoy extra perks like the best price on Hersheypark tickets, free parking and more.
Saving Time with Extra Hours of Happy
Each Hersheypark summer ticket includes three parks in one with a wide variety of thrilling attractions and family-friendly rides, a water park and ZooAmerica (only by accessing the Zoo through the Hersheypark bridge during posted Park hours). Here are some additional time-saving tips:
- Free Preview: A sweet sneak peek is included with every ticket. Guests with any ticket type may enjoy Hersheypark for two hours before the Park closes on an evening before their full-day visit for FREE. Guests of The Official Resorts of Hersheypark may enter three hours before closing.
- Sweet Start: Full Size and King Size Season Pass Holders and guests of The Official Resorts of Hersheypark may enter Hersheypark at 10 a.m. daily this summer (May 26 through September 5) to enjoy a selection of rides before the Park opens at 11 a.m.
- Add Fast Track: Guests can get to the thrills faster with our Fast Track program. Limited quantities are available, so buy online today and get your wristband inside Hersheypark. We offer two options:
- Skip the regular line once per day for each of the featured attractions
- Fast Track Unlimited where you skip the regular line on the featured attractions all - day - long.
- Reference the App: The Hersheypark App will detail ride availability and wait times in real-time during your visit so a handy resource all day.
- Pro tip - start in the back of the Park and work your way to the front. The Boardwalk is also less crowded at the start of the day if making a splash is on your to-do list.
- Mobile Ordering: Hungry? Several food locations now offer mobile ordering in the Hersheypark App to order in advance and then pick up your food faster.
Add On the Fun
We're always looking for ways to offer sweet deals and value to our guests. Explore some of these great options to save during your day:
- All-Day Drink: Enjoy a 2022 Souvenir Cup and save with FREE refills on fountain drinks and ICEE all day! Plus, get $1 refills on future visits.
- All Day Dine: Dine all day for one low price! The deal includes one entrée and one side at more than 10 locations throughout Hersheypark.
- Single-Use Meal Deal: Choose from 12 food locations and enjoy an entrée, side and drink.
- Let Us Take the Photos: Capture the fun with a Hersheypark Photo Pass. Get unlimited digital downloads of all photos taken inside Hersheypark and special discounts on prints.
Hersheypark is Cashless
Quick, fast, easy, safe. In an effort to create more convenient dining, retail and gaming experiences for our guests, Hersheypark is now cashless.
We have plenty of payment options available for our guests. All major debit and credit cards, Hersheypark gift cards, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Pay will be accepted. If you only have cash at the time of your Park visit, please visit one of our five Cash-To-Card kiosks located throughout the Park to convert your cash to a prepaid debit card at no fee. For games, you will need to purchase a separate Gaming Card, which you can load via cashless payment at our in-park Gaming Card kiosks.
Learn more with our Cashless Frequently Asked Questions.