One Sweet Minute: June 2021 in Hershey, PA
THINGS TO DO IN HERSHEY, PA
Welcome, June! Keep scrolling for the latest things to do in Hershey, PA.
Hersheypark Open Daily Through Labor Day
Guests visiting Hersheypark this summer can enjoy three parks in one with their one-price admission including:
- Coasters, classic family attractions and kiddie rides (weather and maintenance permitting) plus enhanced entertainment offerings like Hershey Character interactive experiences with “Sweet Greets” in new locations throughout the Park, and Our Friends from the Sea shows in the Aquatheatre
- The Boardwalk with one million gallons of water and more than a dozen water attractions, including a lazy river, wave pool, slides and East Coast Waterworks with 600 water features
- ZooAmerica North American Wildlife Park, an 11-acre walk-through zoo with animals native to five regions of the North American continent, when entering from the Hersheypark bridge during posted park hours
Guests can also experience the newest region of Hersheypark - Hershey’s Chocolatetown - home to the Park’s biggest coaster, Candymonium, three all-new dining experiences, premier shopping, and more. The region celebrates the life and legacy of our founder, Milton S. Hershey, by continuing to bring people together for happiness, fun, and of course, chocolate.
For a limited time, Everyone Pays Kids’ Price at Hersheypark. Guests who purchase tickets online can save and enjoy the sweetest thrills of the season for $52.95. Current 2021 Season Pass Holders can enjoy unlimited visits this summer as part of their year-long perks.
The Chocolatier Restaurant, Bar + Patio Now Open
The Chocolatier is an all-new, full-service restaurant, bar, and patio open year-round in the new Hershey’s Chocolatetown region of Hersheypark. The space features past and present elements from the Hersheypark ride collection, one-of-a-kind views of neighboring attractions, and two bars including a second story patio with a bar that provides panoramic views of Hersheypark.
The largest restaurant in Hershey is open from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily this summer for both Hersheypark guests and those without a park ticket looking to enjoy classic family fare with a fun spin and hints of chocolate, signature desserts and hand-crafted cocktails showcasing unique ingredients.
- The Chocolatier_Patio With People
- The Chocolatier Coaster Lighting
- The Chocolatier Carrousel Bar
- The Chocolatier_Fun to Table
- The Chocolatier_Steak
- The Chocolatier_Milkshakes
- The Chocolatier Ride Elements
- The Chocolatier_Signature Desserts
- The Chocolatier Interior
- The Chocolatier_Smores Martini
- The Chocolatier_Cocktails
ENJOY A SWEET JUNE GETAWAY
Make sweet family memories with an early summer getaway to Hershey, PA this month, and save big with our guests' favorite package. On select dates this month, The Hotel Hershey and Hershey Lodge are offering their Kids Stay, Play & Eat FREE package so families can extend their visit and truly enjoy all that Hershey, PA has to offer. With this package, kids enjoy free accommodations, free Hersheypark tickets and free breakfast, while parents enjoy sweet savings.
Additional packages and offers currently available at The Official Resorts of Hersheypark include:
- 2-Day Stay & Play Package at The Hotel Hershey and Hershey Lodge
- Hersheypark Package at The Hotel Hershey and Hershey Lodge
- Hersheypark Camping Package at Hersheypark Camping Resort
- Hotel Hershey Exterior Summer
- The Hotel Hershey Outdoor Pool
- Hotel Hershey Outdoor Pool Summer
- The Hotel Hershey Fire Pit
- Hershey Lodge
- Reese's Water Walk at Hershey Lodge Indoor Pool Complex
- Hershey Lodge Outdoor Pool
- Hershey Lodge Mini Golf
- RV at Hersheypark Camping Resort
- Hersheypark Camping Resort Summer
- Hersheypark Camping Resort Pool
- Hersheypark Camping Resort
EARLY SUMMER RELAXATION AT MELTSPA BY HERSHEY AND THE SPA AT THE HOTEL HERSHEY
Unique Animal Experiences at Hersheypark and ZooAmerica
- Flippered Friends and Family: A new Flippered Friends and Family offering allows guests to come poolside at the Aquatheatre to meet and feed sea lions and seals, take photos and experience the magic of marine mammals up close. Learn More.
Behind-The-Scenes Tours: ZooAmerica is offering three unique tours this summer that guide participants through non-public areas and leave them with a deeper understanding of the animal world. Guests can choose from the After Hours Tour, Early Bird Tour or Photography Tour - all of which includes same-day admission to the zoo. Learn More.
ZooAmerica is open daily this month; hours vary by day. Entrance to ZooAmerica is included in the one-price admission to Hersheypark when entered through the Hersheypark bridge during posted park hours.
As we head into summer, we look forward to patio dining, weather permitting, this month. Restaurants across the destination, such as Devon Seafood + Steak and Houlihan's Restaurant + Bar in downtown Hershey; Harvest and Trevi 5 at The Hotel Hershey; Revelry and Hershey Grill at Hershey Lodge; and Cocoa Beanery on Research Blvd; have beautiful patios and even better menus. Visit DiningInHershey.com for more info.
PLAY A ROUND OF GOLF
Experience the area's best and longest nine-hole course with rounds as low as $13. Book your tee time at Spring Creek Golf Course now by calling the pro shop at 717-533-2847.
JOIN THE TEAM
Hershey, PA is hiring across our sweet destination. Be part of the Hersheypark team as a rides operator, lifeguard, food & beverage team member, or games attendant. Now hiring ages 15+. Flexible hours and perks including FREE tickets to the Park.
Visit www.HersheyJobs.com for a list of full and part-time positions across the company including culinary roles such as pastry chefs, general cooks, sous chefs, and more at our Resorts, Devon Seafood + Steak, Houlihan's, and The Chocolatier.