Memorial Day Weekend Things to Do in Hershey, PA
As this weekend marks the unofficial start of summer, we recognize that Memorial Day is a day of remembrance.
We honor those who have made the ultimate sacrifice defending our country while serving in the United States Armed Forces.
Plan an early-summer getaway and visit Hersheypark
ENJOY A LONG WEEKEND GETAWAY
Make sweet family memories with a Memorial Day weekend getaway to Hershey, PA, and save big with our summer packages at The Official Resorts of Hersheypark! Choose from our guest-favorite Kids Stay, Play & Eat FREE Package, 2-day Stay & Play Package or our Hersheypark Package on select dates at The Hotel Hershey and Hershey Lodge, each including deluxe accommodations, Hersheypark tickets, breakfast, free resort benefits and more. Or, enjoy the fun of camping at Hersheypark Camping Resort and family time at Hersheypark with the Hersheypark Camping Package. Plus, kick off the summer season with a splash at our outdoor pool complexes, opening at all three resorts on Memorial Day weekend!
- Hotel Hershey Outdoor Pool Summer
- Hotel Hershey Exterior Summer
- The Hotel Hershey Exterior Garden
- Hershey's Water Works at Hershey Lodge
- Hershey Lodge Mini Golf
- Hershey Lodge Exterior Summer
- S'mores Roast at Hersheypark Camping Resort (1)
- Hersheypark Camping Resort Summer with Character
- Hersheypark Camping Resort Pool Complex
- Cabins at Hersheypark Camping Resort
Visit Hersheypark and Cool Off at The Boardwalk
Hersheypark will celebrate the unofficial start to summer with daily operations beginning May 27, 2021, followed by the opening of The Boardwalk At Hersheypark on May 29, 2021. Guests visiting this summer can enjoy three parks in one with more than 70 rides (weather permitting), an 11-acre water park with one million gallons of water, and ZooAmerica North American Wildlife Park when accessing the zoo through the Hersheypark bridge during posted park hours.
For a limited time, Everyone Pays Kids’ Price at Hersheypark. Guests who purchase tickets online can save and enjoy the sweetest thrills of the season for $52.95.
- Candymonium_PLAZA DRONE
- Hershey Triple Tower Wide Shot
- Hersheypark Skyrush
- Comet With Riders 2021
- Carrousel 100 Years Old
- The Boardwalk At Hersheypark
- Whitecap Racer and Breakers Edge
- The Boardwalk At Hersheypark_Coastline Plunge
- The Boardwalk Opens Saturday May 27!
- The Boardwalk at Hersheypark Wave Pool
- The Boardwalk at Hersheypark_Lazy River
- The Boardwalk At Hersheypark_Shoreline Sprayground
Enjoy Lunch or Dinner at the All-New The Chocolatier Restaurant, Bar + Patio
Opening May 29, 2021, The Chocolatier is an all-new, full-service restaurant, bar, and patio open year-round in the new Hershey’s Chocolatetown region. The space features past and present elements from the Hersheypark ride collection, one-of-a-kind views of neighboring attractions, and two bars including a second story patio with a bar that provides panoramic views of Hersheypark.
The largest restaurant in Hershey is open from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily this summer for both Hersheypark guests and those without a park ticket looking to enjoy classic family fare with a fun spin and hints of chocolate, signature desserts and hand-crafted cocktails showcasing unique ingredients.
The Chocolatier celebrates the life and legacy of our founder, Milton S. Hershey, by continuing to bring people together for happiness, fun, and of course, chocolate.
- The Chocolatier Interior
- The Chocolatier Interior
- The Chocolatier Carrousel Bar
- The Chocolatier Coaster Lighting
- The Chocolatier_Interior With People
- The Chocolatier Timeline Wall
- The Chocolatier_Patio
- The Chocolatier_Patio With People
- The Chocolatier_Fun to Table
- The Chocolatier_Ferris Wheel Sampler
- The Chocolatier_Ribs
- The Chocolatier_Steak
- The Chocolatier_Tacos
- The Chocolatier_Appetizers
- The Chocolatier_Nachos
- The Chocolatier_Kiss Skillet Overhead
- The Chocolatier_Kiss Skillet
- The Chocolatier_Signature Desserts
- The Chocolatier_Sooper Dooper Ice Cream Sundae
- The Chocolatier_Fondue
- The Chocolatier_Milkshakes
- The Chocolatier_Cocktails
- The Chocolatier_Smores Martini
- The Chocolatier_Mocktails
Enjoy Other Sweet Additions in Hershey’s Chocolatetown
The Chocolatier joins two other culinary experiences that opened in Hershey’s Chocolatetown this spring for guests seeking fun and chocolate:
- Milton's Ice Cream Parlor is inspired by Mr. Hershey's early ventures in sweetness that came before his famous chocolate factory. Expert Ice Creamologists will craft custom creations from 100% local dairy house-made ice cream, Hershey’s candy toppings, decadent sauces, and savory shareables.
- The Sweeterie is a confectionery kitchen with a curated collection of mouth-watering confections including chocolate-dipped treats, decadent desserts, signature hand-crafted fudge, and more.
Other experiences in the place Where Fun Meets Chocolate include Candymonium, the tallest, fastest, longest and sweetest coaster at Hersheypark; an entirely reimagined arrival experience honoring the legacy of Milton S. Hershey and new front gate; the iconic Kisses Fountain; the first-ever Starbucks inside Hersheypark; Hersheypark Supply Co., a premier, 10,000-square-foot retail store with the largest collection of apparel, gifts, toys and more exclusive to Hersheypark; HP Collections, a destination for fashion, lifestyle and home with premier brands; Hyperdeck, an immersive virtual reality experience unique to Hersheypark; and more.
- Hershey's Chocolatetown Drone
- Hershey's Chocolatetown Sign
- Chocolatetown_FRONT GATE COMPASS ROSE
- Hershey's Chocolatetown Drone 2
- Chocolatetown_KISSES FOUNTAIN AND COASTER
- Candymonium Hammerhead Curve
- Carrousel 100 Years Old
- Milton's Ice Cream Parlor Interior
- Milton's Ice Cream Parlor Three Sundae Offerings
- Milton's Ice Cream Parlor
- Milton's Ice Cream Parlor_Bucket Duo
- The Sweeterie Interior 2021
- The Sweeterie_Chocolatetown Treats
- The Sweeterie Chocolate Desserts
- The Sweeterie Cookies
- Retail Supply Co
- Hersheypark Supply Co. Interior
- Hersheypark Supply Co
- HP Collections Exterior
- HP Collections
- Hyperdeck Exterior
- Hyperdeck Game
Enjoy a round of golf by yourself or with the family! Spring Creek Golf Course, the area's best and longest nine-hole course with rounds as low as $13. Designed in 1932, the course prides itself on being beginner-friendly and is a terrific way to introduce kids to the sport of golf. Book a tee time now by calling the Spring Creek Golf Shop at 717-533-2847. See you on the links!
Patios are open for outdoor dining, weather permitting! Restaurants across the destination, such as Devon Seafood + Steak and Houlihan's Restaurant + Bar in downtown Hershey; Harvest and Trevi 5 at The Hotel Hershey; Revelry and Hershey Grill at Hershey Lodge; and Cocoa Beanery on Research Blvd; have beautiful patios and even better menus.
While you're here, share your sweet summer photos with us on social and use #HersheyPA.