July 4th Weekend 2021: Things to do in Hershey, PA
Celebrate the Fourth of July in The Sweetest Place On Earth
Summer is off to a quick start in The Sweetest Place On Earth. Concerts and shows return next month, AND July 4th weekend is only a week away! Keep scrolling for everything there is to do in Hershey, PA for the Fourth of July.
Spend the Fourth of July Weekend at Hersheypark
Hersheypark is open on July 4th weekend from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Summer tickets include three parks in one with dozens of rides and coasters, The Boardwalk At Hersheypark water park with one million gallons of water (open 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.) and ZooAmerica North American Wildlife Park when entered accessing the zoo through the Hersheypark bridge during public operating hours.
Included with admission, guests can also enjoy new entertainment offerings such as enhanced Hershey Character interactive experiences and photo “Sweet Greets” in new locations throughout the Park, as well as Our Friends from the Sea shows in the Aquatheatre featuring two new seal pups.
Those looking for a bite to eat can visit The Chocolatier, the all-new, full-service restaurant, bar and patio open daily from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. inside Hershey's Chocolatetown or purchase tickets to the Star Spangled Picnic, a special all-you-care-to-eat picnic in Fahrenheit Catering, on July 3 and 4 at select times. The picnic menu includes a delicious spread of ribs, hot dogs, grilled BBQ chicken breast, loaded baked potato salad, macaroni and cheese, grilled corn on the cob, Kiss berry salad, sliced watermelon, patriotic berry brownie and ice cream novelties. The cost is $18.50 for ages 3+ and tickets can be purchased online in advance.
- Hershey's Chocolatetown Drone
- Candymonium at Hersheypark 1 (2)
- The Boardwalk at Hersheypark_Lazy River
- The Boardwalk At Hersheypark_Shoreline Sprayground
- The Boardwalk At Hersheypark
- Skyview at Hersheypark
- Hersheypark Fahrenheit
- Carrousel 100 Years Old
- Black Bear at ZooAmerica
- Burrowing Owl at ZooAmerica
OVERNIGHT GETAWAY AT THE OFFICIAL RESORTS OF HERSHEYPARK
There is so much to do while visiting Hershey, so pack your bags and create sweet family memories with a holiday weekend getaway. Make your trip easy by booking a multi-night package! Current offers (availability is subject to change) include:
- 2-Day Stay & Play Package at The Hotel Hershey and Hershey Lodge
- Hersheypark Package at The Hotel Hershey and Hershey Lodge
- Hersheypark Camping Package at Hersheypark Camping Resort
Be sure to check out our summer guide to The Official Resorts of Hersheypark to make it the sweetest getaway, EVER!
- Hotel Hershey Exterior Summer
- The Hotel Hershey Outdoor Pool
- The Hotel Hershey Outdoor Pool
- The Hotel Hershey Veranda Firepit
- Glow Golf at The Hotel Hershey
- Hershey Lodge Exterior Summer
- Hershey Lodge Outdoor Pool
- Hershey Lodge Mini Golf
- Reese's Water Walk at Hershey Lodge Indoor Pool Complex
- Hersheypark Camping Resort Summer
- Hersheypark Camping Resort Pool
- Basketball at Hersheypark Camping Resort
- 2-Bedroom Deluxe Cabin at Hersheypark Camping Resort
- RV at Hersheypark Camping Resort
- Hersheypark Camping Resort Summer with Character
PLAY A ROUND OF GOLF
Experience the area's best and longest nine-hole course at Spring Creek Golf Course with rounds as low as $13. Book your tee time now by calling the pro shop at 717-533-2847.
Patios are open, weather permitting, at eight of our restaurants! Enjoy one-of-a-kind views at our newest (and largest) restaurant: The Chocolatier Restaurant, Bar + Patio in the new Hershey’s Chocolatetown region at Hersheypark. Additional outdoor dining options include Harvest and Trevi 5 at The Hotel Hershey, Hershey Grill and Revelry at Hershey Lodge, Devon Seafood + Steak Hershey, Houlihan's Hershey, and Cocoa Beanery on Research Blvd. Visit DiningInHershey.com for more info.
HERSHEY GARDENS, THE HERSHEY STORY MUSEUM AND HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATE WORLD
A trip to Hershey is not complete until visiting Hershey Gardens, The Hershey Story Museum and Hershey's Chocolate World Attraction.
LET'S GET SOCIAL
While you're celebrating the Fourth of July, tag us in your photos by using #HersheyPA.