Father's Day Weekend 2021: Things to do in Hershey, PA
Make dad's day on June 20, 2021
Father's Day and the first day of summer on Sunday? Well, that is a sweet coincidence! Make a visit to The Sweetest Place On Earth this weekend and treat the special men in your life - fathers, grandfathers, uncles, friends, and more! Keep scrolling for everything there is to do this Father's Day weekend, June 18-20, 2021.
FREE ADMISSION TO HERSHEY GARDENS, THE HERSHEY STORY MUSEUM AND HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATE WORLD
Admission is always free at Hershey's Chocolate World Attraction. While you're there, enjoy the free Hershey's Chocolate Tour and various paid experiences.
PLAY A ROUND OF GOLF
Spring Creek Golf Course is now open! Experience the area's best and longest nine-hole course with rounds as low as $13. Book your tee time now by calling the pro shop at 717-533-2847.
OVERNIGHT GETAWAY AT THE OFFICIAL RESORTS OF HERSHEYPARK
Make sweet family memories with a Father's Day weekend getaway. Make your trip easy by booking a package! Offers available this weekend include:
- 2-Day Stay & Play Package at The Hotel Hershey and Hershey Lodge
- Hersheypark Package at The Hotel Hershey and Hershey Lodge
- Hersheypark Camping Package at Hersheypark Camping Resort
Be sure to check out our summer guide to The Official Resorts of Hersheypark to make it the sweetest getaway, EVER!
- Hotel Hershey Exterior Summer
- The Hotel Hershey Outdoor Pool
- The Hotel Hershey Outdoor Pool
- The Hotel Hershey Fire Pit
- Glow Golf at The Hotel Hershey
- Hershey Lodge Exterior Summer
- Hershey Lodge Outdoor Pool
- Hershey Lodge Mini Golf
- Reese's Water Walk at Hershey Lodge Indoor Pool Complex
- Hersheypark Camping Resort Summer
- Hersheypark Camping Resort Pool
- Basketball at Hersheypark Camping Resort
- 2-Bedroom Deluxe Cabin at Hersheypark Camping Resort
- RV at Hersheypark Camping Resort
- Hersheypark Camping Resort Summer with Character
HERSHEYPARK & ZooAmerica
Guests visiting Hersheypark this summer can enjoy three parks in one with their one-price admission including:
- Coasters, classic family attractions and kiddie rides (weather and maintenance permitting) plus enhanced entertainment offerings like Hershey Character interactive experiences with “Sweet Greets” in new locations throughout the Park, and Our Friends from the Sea shows in the Aquatheatre
- The Boardwalk with one million gallons of water and more than a dozen water attractions, including a lazy river, wave pool, slides and East Coast Waterworks with 600 water features
- ZooAmerica North American Wildlife Park, an 11-acre walk-through zoo with animals native to five regions of the North American continent, when entering from the Hersheypark bridge during posted park hours
Guests can also experience the newest region of Hersheypark - Hershey’s Chocolatetown - home to the Park’s biggest coaster, Candymonium, three all-new dining experiences, premier shopping, and more. The region celebrates the life and legacy of our founder, Milton S. Hershey, by continuing to bring people together for happiness, fun, and of course, chocolate.
For a limited time, Everyone Pays Kids’ Price at Hersheypark. Guests who purchase tickets online can save and enjoy the sweetest thrills of the season for $52.95. Current 2021 Season Pass Holders can enjoy unlimited visits this summer as part of their year-long perks.
Don't miss these tips to save time and money when you visit this summer!
- Hershey's Chocolatetown Drone
- Candymonium at Hersheypark 1 (2)
- The Boardwalk at Hersheypark_Lazy River
- The Boardwalk At Hersheypark_Shoreline Sprayground
- The Boardwalk At Hersheypark
- Skyview at Hersheypark
- Hersheypark Fahrenheit
- Carrousel 100 Years Old
- Black Bear at ZooAmerica
- Burrowing Owl at ZooAmerica
Patios are open, weather permitting, at eight of our restaurants! Enjoy one-of-a-kind views at our newest (and largest) restaurant: The Chocolatier Restaurant, Bar + Patio in the new Hershey’s Chocolatetown region at Hersheypark. Additional outdoor dining options include Harvest and Trevi 5 at The Hotel Hershey, Hershey Grill and Revelry at Hershey Lodge, Devon Seafood + Steak Hershey, Houlihan's Hershey, and Cocoa Beanery on Research Blvd. Visit DiningInHershey.com for more info.
LET'S GET SOCIAL
While you're here with dad, tag us in your photos by using #HersheyPA.