The Chocolatier Restaurant, Bar + Patio Receives Rave Reviews
Guests are Loving the New Restaurant In Hershey's Chocolatetown at Hersheypark
The Chocolatier Restaurant, Bar + Patio is our all-new, full-service restaurant, bar and patio featuring nods to past and present elements from the Hersheypark ride collection, one-of-a-kind views of neighboring attractions, and two bars! The Carrousel Bar is inspired by one of the most-storied Hersheypark attractions and our second story patio has a bar that provides panoramic views of Hersheypark including Candymonium, the Carrousel and Kisses Fountain.
Located in Hershey’s Chocolatetown, The Chocolatier is the largest restaurant in Hershey, Pa. It is open year-round, with daily operations from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. this summer. Guests do not need a Hersheypark ticket to visit The Chocolatier. Reservations are not available. Seating is first come, first served.
- The Chocolatier Entrance
- The Chocolatier_Smores Martini
- The Chocolatier_Patio With People
- The Chocolatier_Ribs
- The Chocolatier_Sooper Dooper Ice Cream Sundae
- The Chocolatier_Nachos
- The Chocolatier_Signature Desserts
- The Chocolatier_Steak
- The Chocolatier_Interior With People
- The Chocolatier Ride Elements
- The Chocolatier_Mocktails
- The Chocolatier Carrousel Bar
- The Chocolatier_Cocktails
- The Chocolatier Coaster Lighting
- The Chocolatier_Fondue
- The Chocolatier_Milkshakes
- The Chocolatier_Kiss Skillet Overhead
- The Chocolatier Burger
Fun and Delicious
Guests are raving about the incredible Fun to Table menu which showcases classic family fare with a fun spin and hints of chocolate served from an open kitchen. From ordering special drinks and cocktails to enjoying appetizers on a Ferris Wheel Sampler, guests are immediately captivated by the amazing attention to detail each item is given. After drinks, appetizers and entrees, there's only one thing left and that is to take a look at the signature dessert menu filled with Hershey’s chocolate-inspired treats. Based on all of the reviews and pictures on social media, it seems like our guests are loving every single dessert option we offer at The Chocolatier!
- Michael Mistishen 1
- The Jersey Momma Chocolatier
- NYC Dads Group Chocolatier
- Mommy University Chocolatier
- Jenn Greene Booth
- Ashley Saunders Chocolatier
- Jessica Mommy University at Chocolatier
- Michael Mistishen 3
- Michael Mistishen Chocolatier Facebook
- maurainthecity IG
- NYC Dads Group Chocolatier 2
- NYC Dads Group Chocolatier Chicken Waffles
- Mommy University Chocolatier 2
- Jenn Greene Ferris Wheel
We love seeing our guests share their food photos on social media and letting us know how much they are enjoying our new dining location. Keep tagging us and make sure to use the hashtag #HersheyparkEats!
Need any food photo inspiration? Check out our new Instagram page HersheyparkEats.