Soak up the last full week of the 2021 Hersheypark Summer Season
Enjoy the final few days of the Boardwalk and daily operation
Summer is coming to an end at Hersheypark and that means there are only so many weekdays left to get your last-minute visit in for the season before school starts and fall arrives! Grab your friends and family - there are 7 days left of daily operations and water park fun.
Have you been able to ride your favorite coasters? Race your friends and family on Whitecap Racer? Splash in the Wave Pool? Float around the Lazy River? Dine at The Chocolatier Restaurant, Bar + Patio? There's still time to do all of these things before summer ends!
TOP 5 REASONS TO VISIT ONE LAST TIME THIS SUMMER:
1. Sneak in one more vacation to get your last rides in for the season.
The end of summer means last-minute rides weekdays on coasters and your last chance to enjoy all of our water park attractions. Before school starts, come enjoy a day with us with rides for everyone!
2. Cool off at The Boardwalk before water parks close for the season.
- After Labor Day, The Boardwalk is officially closed until next May 2022. Grab your bathing suit and race to our slides or take a relaxing float around the lazy river.
3. Enjoy the delicious food offered in The Boardwalk.
- Plan your lunch or afternoon snack at one of our select locations in our water park. From big bites like our King Size Burger at East Coast Burger Works and a large cheesesteak from Nathan's Famous to some of our more refreshing options like Oola Bowls with an acai or pitaya base, there's an option for everyone to enjoy.
4. Experience Hershey's Chocolatetown and dine at The Chocolatier.
Summer 2021 marked the opening of our all-new full-service restaurant, The Chocolatier. Grab a bite during its first summer season and let us know what you think!
5. Treat yourself to a stay at one of The Official Resorts of Hersheypark.
- Family resort recreation & activities
- Year-round run at our indoor pool complexes
- Admission to Hersheypark the night before you visit with Preview Plan - 3 hours!
- One-hour early access through Labor Day
- Complimentary front gate shuttle service
- And more
Why wait to enjoy a sweet vacation in Hershey, PA?