Soak Up The Final Weeks Of The 2022 Summer Season in Hershey, PA
Enjoy the last days of The Boardwalk and Hersheypark daily operations
- Hersheypark Ferris Wheel
- sooperdooperLooper at Hersheypark 2022
- The Boardwalk At Hersheypark_Girls in Lazy River 2021
- Hersheypark_Girls Selfie 2021
- Family taking selfie in front of Candymonium at Hersheypark
- Skyrush at Hersheypark 2022
- Family with Hershey Characters in front of Candymonium and Kisses Fountain at Hersheypark
- Family at East Coast Water Works in The Boardwalk at Hersheypark 2021
- Girls Jumping at Ferris Wheel in Hersheypark 2021
- Guests in Lazy River in The Boardwalk at Hersheypark 2021
- Great Bear with Riders at Hersheypark 2021
- Springtime In The Park at Hersheypark
- Family Walking at Hershey Triple Tower in Hersheypark 2021
Summer might be coming to an end in The Sweetest Place On Earth, but that doesn’t mean there isn’t still time to enjoy a last-minute visit to Hersheypark and the other attractions around town! There are just 2 weeks left of summer daily operations, so grab some friends and head to Hershey, Pa. for coaster rides, water park splashes and King Size Shakes.
Here are 5 reasons to visit one last time this season:
1. Splash around at The Boardwalk
The water park closes after Labor Day and won’t open again until May 2023. Now is the perfect time to soak up the last days of the summer heat at The Boardwalk. Grab your suit and some friends and enjoy racing water slides, a water coaster, wave pool and even the lazy river.
2. Enjoy some of the must-try food items offered at The Boardwalk
While our water park may be known for its 11-acres water rides for all ages, it is also home to a variety of delicious food locations. From East Coast Burger Works to Oola Bowls and Shoreline Beverage, there are so many scrumptious offerings available for our guests. For our 2022 Boardwalk Foodie Guide, click here. Please note these locations will close after September 5.
3. Experience Hershey’s Chocolatetown and dine at The Chocolatier
The Hershey's Chocolatetown region of Hersheypark has plenty of new treats and merchandise to check out. Our full-service restaurant, The Chocolatier Restaurant, Bar + Patio, is the perfect place to begin or end a long day at the Park. Enjoy one last summer meal on the patio before we switch to our fall menu items in September.
4. Extend your visit with a resort stay
There are so many perks that come with booking a stay at one of our official resorts during your visit. Here are just a few:
- One-hour early Sweet Start access through Labor Day
- Admission to Hersheypark the night before your visit with Preview Plan
- Complimentary front gate shuttle service
- Family resort recreation and activities
5. Last chance summer concerts at Hersheypark Stadium
Squeeze in one more show this summer season by rocking out at Hersheypark Stadium with your friends and family. Take a look at some of the incredible concerts we still have upcoming:
- August 27: Chris Stapleton
- August 28: Lady Gaga
A visit to Hershey, PA is the perfect final celebratory occasion to mark the end of summer and the beginning of the school season. Don’t wait, purchase your Hersheypark tickets and book your stay at one of the Official Resorts Of Hersheypark today!