One Week Left of Hersheypark Christmas Candylane!
Enjoy the holiday season in Hershey, PA
The 2019 Hersheypark Christmas Candylane season began mid-November and just as fast as it came, it's almost over! With the new year fast approaching, now is the best time to grab your jacket, hat, gloves, and scarves and head over to the Park - after all, there's only a week left! Lights, rides, reindeer, Santa, entertainment and more - sweet seasonal fun is here for everyone. Check out some of the offerings we have available for this last week:
- Looking for delicious treats while visiting? Try our Hot Chocolate Bar and 5 different flavors.
- Coming to see all 9 of Santa's reindeer? Check out some fun facts about these amazing animals.
- Remember to stay warm during your visit! Take a look at where you can warm up inside the Park.
- End the night with 600 beautiful light displays. Visit Hershey Sweet Lights.
- See a holiday show! Take a look at these entertainment offerings.
We love seeing our guests #HersheyparkHappy at the Park! Make sure you share your pictures with us this season using #ChristmasCandylane!
We’ve only made it to @hersheypark for Christmas Candylane once so far, but I’m hoping to get there again later this week! Violet and I enjoyed looking at Santa’s reindeer, riding the carousel and train, seeing the show, and then watching the lights display during our quick visit! #littlemclevy #livefromhershey #christmascandylane
Happy mid-week! Last night my Dad and I took my daughter to #christmascandylane at Hershey Park! I took the opportunity to wear a "hat wig" I bought early on in my wig journey and never wear. I love the blonde to burgundy ombre color but it has crazy bangs and I just can't bring myself to wear it without a hat. Swipe ➡️ to see some pretty purple lights, me on a carousel, and a closer up picture with my Dad where it's a lot easier to see the burgundy part of my hair, because it blends into my burgundy coat in all the other ones. Oh the perils of matching your coat to your hair