One Week Left of 2021 Hersheypark Christmas Candylane and Hershey Sweet Lights
Last Chance to Celebrate the Holidays in Hershey, Pa.
Christmas may have come and gone but Hershey, The Sweetest Place On Earth is still aglow in millions of lights as Hersheypark Christmas Candylane and Hershey Sweet Lights presented by T-Mobile remain open daily through Jan. 2, 2022. Don't miss out - there's one week left to enjoy these holiday attractions with family and friends.
Hersheypark Christmas Candylane
The seasonal event features more than 5 million twinkling lights (the most in Pennsylvania), including the dazzling NOEL light show with more than 250,000 dancing lights synchronized to Christmas music; a unique blend of thrilling coasters like Candymonium and family-friendly rides, weather permitting; TREEVILLE, a walk-through experience in The Boardwalk with more than a dozen decorated trees sharing the stories of The Sweetest Place On Earth; signature hot chocolate and other sweet treats; and more.
And while Santa has made his way back to the North Pole, his reindeer are enjoying a vacation at Hersheypark through Jan. 2, 2022. Christmas Candylane is the only place in the Northeast where guests can get an up-close look at all nine live reindeer, including Rudolph. 2021 marks 25 years of Rudolph and his friends making a special stop at Hersheypark.
- Hersheypark Christmas Candylane Aerial
- Hersheypark Christmas Candylane NOEL Light Show
- Hersheypark NOEL Bridge
- Kissmas Tree at Hersheypark Christmas Candylane Drone Photo
- Kisses Fountain Christmas Candylane
- Candymonium Christmas Night
- Ferris Wheel Christmas Candylane
- Dry Gulch Railroad 60 Years Hersheypark Christmas Candylane
- Christmas Candylane - sooperdooperLooper
- Winter Coaster Riding
- The Claw with Lights at Hersheypark Christmas Candylane
- Christmas Candylane - Frontier Flyers
- Laff Trakk Exterior Christmas Candylane
- Christmas Candylane - Laff Trakk Interior
- Reindeer at Hersheypark Christmas Candylane 2021 (1)
- Reindeer at Hersheypark Christmas Candylane 2021 (5)
- TREEVILLE Hersheypark Christmas Candylane
- Hershey Character Meet and Greet at Christmas Candylane
- Hersheypark Supply Co. during Christmas Candylane
- Christmas Candylane 2021 King Size Shakes
Hershey Sweet Lights presented by T-Mobile
Hershey Sweet Lights presented by T-Mobile is open nightly from Dec. 27, 2021, through Jan. 2, 2022; hours vary by night. Admission for a single car (seats up to 8 people) starts at $22.15 when purchased in advance online by 5 p.m. on the day of visit.
The drive-through lights experience features two miles of fields and wooded trails decorated with nearly 600 illuminated, animated displays created from about 2 million LED lights. Many of the displays follow unique themes like The 12 Days of Christmas, Fairy Tales, a Victorian Village and even some guest-favorite Hersheypark rides like the Carrousel and Storm Runner.
Guests can listen to holiday music on Warm 103.3 while seeing the lights from the comfort of a car. Check out some other tips here.