Last Three Days for Hersheypark in the Dark 2019
Hersheypark is open for one final weekend of the 2019 Halloween season
There are only three days left to experience Hersheypark In The Dark this year. Don't miss out! Grab your costume and your family and head to the Park for tricks, treats, coasters and sweets this weekend. We've got it all at Hersheypark during this spooky (not scary) Halloween attraction!
- Looking for delicious treats while visiting? Take a look here at our mouthwatering desserts.
- Coming for the Creatures Of The Night at ZooAmerica? Check out what you can see at the Zoo after dark.
- Bringing the kids to trick-or-treat or meet the Hershey Characters? View our in-Park Halloween entertainment lineup.
- Need more reasons to visit Hersheypark In The Dark this weekend? Take a look at our top 13 here!
- Friday, November 1: 5-10 p.m.
- Saturday, November 2: 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Sunday, November 3: 12 - 9 p.m.
- (Season Pass Holders get in Sunday at 10 a.m.)
Tickets for Hersheypark In The Dark are $41.95 for ages 9-54 and $31.95 for ages 3 to 8 and 55 and older. Children 2 and younger are free. You can buy them in advance online or in-person at Ticketing Services located in Tram Circle at Hersheypark. We hope to see you this weekend!
Make sure to have your cell phone or camera ready to snap some pictures of the family-friendly fun and share them with us this weekend using #HersheyparkInTheDark and #HersheyparkHappy!
More pictures from Hersheypark in the Dark last evening! Their Treatville area is very cute. We went into ZooAmerica- there’s one treat spot there, too. I don’t think I’ve ever met the NutRageous Bar in the park! (Actually, I don’t think I’ve never eaten one either!) Violet and I had a very fun evening together
This is Rufus, a little screech owl I met while visiting @zooamerica during #Hersheyparkinthedark. Yes, it’s an entire zoo included with your @hersheypark admission! But what makes it especially cool this time of year is that the lights are off and you can see all the nocturnal animals come to life!