Test Your Hersheypark Knowledge While Staying at Home
Is your family big fans of Hersheypark? Do you think you know the most about what the Park offers? Then put that confidence to the test! We've created fun trivia for you and your family to enjoy while staying at home and reminiscing about all Hersheypark has to offer.
Check out the 20 questions below with the answer linked underneath each question. Let us know how you did!
1. Our iconic pinwheel is prominently displayed on which ride?
2. Which family favorite attraction just celebrated 100 years young and still looks beautiful?
3. The gondolas on which ride were refreshed this past year to feature some of your favorite candies including Twizzler, Reese's, KISSES and Hershey's?
4. At what dining location in the Park can you get a delicious King Size Shake and also during Christmas Candylane choose from the Hot Chocolate Bar?
5. What is the name of our bright red coaster that launches riders from 0-72 mph in 2 seconds flat?
6. It’s our most popular shirt ever sold at Hersheypark! Finish the quote: “I survived the ---”
7. The World Famous Crabfries can be found in Hersheypark at what dining location?
8. Which ride has you going upside down not once, not twice but SIX times?
9. We love when we can mix thrills in with a competition! Which coaster turns 20 years old this year?
10. On which ride do agents help Commander Cup stun misfit candies all led by Mint the Merciless?
11. What is the name of our only indoor coaster?
12. Since 1973, this ride located on Kissing Tower Hill has been sending guests through canals, over small hills, and down one big plunge at the end.
13. We’re opening a brand new section of Hersheypark in 2020! What is it called?
14. Tallest, Longest, Fastest, Sweetest. What coaster are we referring to?
15. What is the name of the Zoo that is connected to Hersheypark and is home to over 200 North American animals?
16. Racing your friends and family has never been more fun! What new attraction did we install in 2018 that has double looping tunnels?
17. Which attraction in the Boardwalk features a 10,000-gallon tipping bucket?
18. Located at the back of the Boardwalk, this is the first Hydro-Magnetic water coaster to feature Flying Saucer turns.
19. What is the name of the Boardwalk attraction that provides a fun, simulated surf experience?
20. On which Boardwalk attraction can you experience 1,360 feet of sweet relaxation?