Hersheypark Christmas Candylane Open Daily Through Jan. 2, 2022
7 Unique Holiday Experiences for the Family at Hersheypark
It's the most wonderful time of the year in Hershey, Pa., as Hersheypark Christmas Candylane is now open daily through January 2, 2022. Check out these seven sweet experiences included with Christmas Candylane admission that will put guests in the holiday spirit.
- Christmas Candylane - Dry Gulch Railroad
- TREEVILLE Hersheypark Christmas Candylane
- Christmas Candylane - Frontier Flyers
- Kissmas Tree Hersheypark Christmas Candylane
- 5 Million Lights Hersheypark Christmas Candylane
- Christmas Candylane Shakes 2021
- Christmas Candylane Rides
- Hersheypark Supply Co. during Christmas Candylane
- Christmas Candylane Elves
- Laff Trakk Exterior Christmas Candylane
- Ferris Wheel Christmas Candylane
- Kisses Fountain Christmas Candylane
- Hersheypark Christmas Candylane Aerial
- Dry Gulch Railroad 60 Years Hersheypark Christmas Candylane
- NOEL Light Show from Bridge at Hersheypark Christmas Candylane
- Comet Light Display at Hersheypark Christmas Candylane
- Hersheypark Christmas Candylane Lights 5
- NOEL Light Show 2 at Hersheypark Christmas Candylane
- Hersheypark Christmas Candylane Lights 3
- Hersheypark Christmas Candylane Lights 4
- The Claw with Lights at Hersheypark Christmas Candylane
- Skyview at Hersheypark Christmas Candylane
- Dry Gulch Railroad at Hersheypark Christmas Candylane
- Hersheypark Christmas Candylane NOEL Light Show
- Frontier Flyers with Lights at Hersheypark Christmas Candylane
- NOEL Light Show at Hersheypark Christmas Candylane
- Hersheypark Front Gate Daytime Christmas Candylane
1. See 5 Million Lights Across the Park
Five million sparkling lights deck the halls of Hersheypark this year, the most in Pennsylania and surrounding states! Guests can see the NOEL light show featuring more than 250,000 dancing lights choreographed to Christmas music each night starting at 5:00 p.m. The show runs every 30 minutes in The Hollow region. Guests can view the show from each of the 3 bridges overlooking Spring Creek or take a gondola-style ride on Skyview right over the lights. Don't forget to stop by the 50-foot Kissmas Tree for a photo!
2. Take a Ride on Family Favorites and Select Coasters
Weather permitting, a unique blend of family-friendly rides and thrilling coasters are slated to be open for Christmas Candylane. Guests can enjoy holiday thrills on Candymonium, Wild Mouse, Wildcat, Cocoa Cruiser, sooperdooperLooper and the indoor glowing Laff Trakk coaster, which is decorated with a large tree in the center.
Don't miss out on our two iconic rides, Dry Gulch Railroad and Skyview, which celebrate milestone anniversaries this year! Both provide unique views of the lights that you can't see anywhere else.
Tip: We recommend downloading the Hersheypark app for a real-time listing of ride availability and wait times. The app also details food options by any special requests or for new mobile ordering, and an interactive map.
3. Tell Santa Your Wish List
Santa Claus has come to town and is making a stop at Christmas Candylane. An all-new Santa experience is available under the former Carrousel Pavillion in Founder's Way near the Milton Hershey fountain.
Santa will be available for a socially distanced photo opportunity in a decorated environment through December 24, 2021. Santa is joined by some of his elves who will sing and dance with guests as they finalize their lists.
4. See All Nine of Santa's Reindeer
This is the 25th year of Rudolph and his friends visiting Hersheypark during the holidays. Christmas Candylane is the only place in the Northeast where guests can get an up-close look at all nine of Santa's reindeer. Trained reindeer helpers will be on-site to answer guest questions.
Guests can stop by Santa’s Reindeer Stables in Pioneer Frontier Catering near Fahrenheit to see the reindeer during all hours of operation through Jan. 2, 2022. The viewing experience is included with admission.
5. Get Festive with a Walk Through TREEville
We've decked the paths of The Boardwalk At Hersheypark with a festive trail of 18 trees that share the stories of The Sweetest Place On Earth. New this year, guests can participate in a Cookie Crawl for $20 on Dec. 4, 11 and 18, 2021. The crawl includes 2 cookies and 1 hot chocolate at 3 dedicated stops along TREEville At The Boardwalk inside Hersheypark.
6. Warm Up With Hot Chocolate and Other Sweet Treats
There is no better place to enjoy some hot chocolate than The Sweetest Place On Earth. Signature hot chocolate is available for purchase during Christmas Candylane in all-day souvenir mugs to keep guests warm. Other sweet and savory treats like Frozen Hot Chocolate and Toasted Marshmallow King Size Shakes, delicious donuts and new Stuffin' Muffins offer a unique taste of the holidays. View our food guide here.
7. Finish Holiday Shopping in Hershey's Chocolatetown
If you still need to check off your holiday shopping list for family and friends, Hersheypark is home to more than one dozen retail locations that feature the perfect blend of new collections and vintage designs. King and Full Size Season Pass Holders receive a 15 percent discount on retail when shopping at Hersheypark.
Located in the new Hershey's Chocolatetown region, Hersheypark Supply Co. is a premier, 10,000-square-foot flagship store where guests can browse the largest collection of apparel, gifts, toys, and more exclusive to Hersheypark. A Hersheypark ticket is not required to visit Hersheypark Supply Co. The store is open daily from 10:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. this month (closed Christmas day).
Inside the front gate, parkgoers can visit HP Collections, a shopping destination with an exclusive Vineyard Vines collection, plus clothing, accessories and drinkware from brands like Under Armour, Nike, Corkcicle, Puppy Love and more.
E-gift cards are also available for purchase to use throughout the Park, including the shops.
See our holiday gift guide here and explore other gift ideas across the destination here.
Admission tickets to Hersheypark Christmas Candylane are available at Hersheypark.com; tickets are valid through Jan. 2, 2022. Current 2021 Season Pass Holders can enjoy Christmas Candylane as part of their year-long perks. 2022 Season Pass Holders can visit on Jan. 1-2, 2022.