Hersheypark Christmas Candylane Now Open for 40th Holiday Season
Celebrate the Holidays at Hersheypark Select Days from Nov. 10 through Jan. 1
The holiday season in Hershey begins tonight with the opening of Hersheypark Christmas Candylane from 5-9 p.m.
For 40 years, the merriest event of the year has delighted guests with a unique blend of only-in-Hershey holiday experiences that include the most lights in Pennsylvania, the only place in the Northeast where guests can get an up-close look at all nine of Santa’s reindeer, unique seasonal ride offerings and signature hot chocolate.
- Hersheypark Christmas Candylane Entrance Aerial
- Hersheypark Christmas Candylane NOEL Light Show
- NOEL Light Show from Bridge at Hersheypark Christmas Candylane
- Kissmas Tree at Hersheypark Christmas Candylane Drone Photo
- Hersheypark Christmas Candylane Lights 3
- Hersheypark Christmas Candylane_Family_Ferris Wheel
- Hersheypark_Christmas Candylane_Rides_Candymonium_Riders
- Christmas Candylane Rides
- Carrousel during Hersheypark Christmas Candylane
- Laff Trakk Exterior Christmas Candylane
- Reindeer at Hersheypark Christmas Candylane 2021
- Hersheypark_Christmas Candylane_Foods_Seasonal King Size ShakesSimply Chocolate - King Size Shakes
Unique Hersheypark Holiday Offerings
Hersheypark Christmas Candylane features many festive experiences only found in The Sweetest Place On Earth, including:
- The most lights in Pennsylvania, with 5 million, including the NOEL light show featuring 250,000 lights synchronized to Christmas music
- Select family-friendly rides* like Dry Gulch Railroad and Skyview that provide picturesque views of the lights
- Seven coasters*, including the first winter for Wildcat’s Revenge, which was named the best new roller coaster of 2023
- The only place in the Northeast where guests can see all nine of Santa's reindeer, including Rudolph
- Interactive experience and photo opportunity with Santa through Dec. 24
- New Mrs. Claus’ Dance Party under the old Carrousel pavilion
- Hershey Characters Sweet Greets with fun holiday music and a photo opportunity inside the heated Chevrolet Music Box Theatre
- TREEville trail with more than a dozen decorated trees that tell the stories of The Sweetest Place On Earth, opening Dec. 1
- Our Friends From The Sea show with the seals and sea lions in the Aquatheatre at 1 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. when Hersheypark opens at 12 p.m.
- Signature hot chocolate, new flavors of holiday-themed King Size Shakes, a new Thanksgiving pizza and the return of the fan-favorite Baked Potato Bar
- Holiday shopping at more than one dozen retail locations with the perfect blend of new collections and vintage designs for great gift options
*Rides are subject to weather and maintenance. Cold temperatures, wind and snow on tracks can impact what we can operate for the optimal guest experience. The Hersheypark app will list ride availability in real time.
Hershey Sweet Lights
Hershey Sweet Lights drive-through light experience also opens tonight from 5-10 p.m. to kick off the holiday season. The separately ticketed attraction located just down the road from Hersheypark is celebrating 20 years of operation in 2023. Guests drive through two miles of fields and wooded trails decorated with nearly 600 illuminated, animated displays created from about 2 million LED lights. It's the perfect option for a cold night!
Buy Online and Save
There are still two more days to purchase tickets starting at $29.99 online with the 12 Days of Christmas Pre-sale through Nov. 12. Prices vary based on the number of tickets purchased and the date selected. Guests purchasing 1-3 tickets can save with tickets starting at $36.99, and guests purchasing 4+ tickets can save with tickets starting at $29.99. General Any-Day 2023 tickets can be used on any operating day through Jan. 1, 2024.
Hershey Sweet Lights admission for a single car with up to 8 people ranges from $24.95 to $37.95 (varies by day) when purchased in advance online before 5 p.m. on the day of the visit. On-site pricing without a pre-purchased ticket is $44.15 plus tax.