Hershey for Locals
For those of us living in Hershey and surrounding areas, we may forget about all of the sweet things to do right in our backyard. We've assembled a guide to Hershey for Locals to serve as a reminder that we truly do live in The Sweetest Place On Earth!
History, history, history!
- We are surrounded by history and if you need a refresher, consider taking a ride on Hershey Trolley Works. We guarantee you will learn something new while being entertained and enjoying the sights around town.
- From little education to failed businesses, to being one of the greatest philanthropists in history, the story of Milton S. Hershey is unlike any other. The Hershey Story, open year-round, offers an extensive look into the life of Mr. Hershey and his wife, Catherine 'Kitty,' his businesses, founding Milton Hershey School and more. The current exhibit portrays Mr. Hershey 'in a whole new way.'
Renew, relax and pamper yourself!
- With its signature chocolate treatments and a nod to Milton and Kitty Hershey's home, Highpoint Mansion, The Spa At The Hotel Hershey offers ultimate luxury. Perfect for locals is the summer package, Vacation for a Day, available to both men and women. This popular experience includes a 50-minute traditional massage, Chocolate Spa Prescription Facial or Gentlemen's Facial, lunch at The Oasis or at Poolside, and a complimentary pool complex day pass.
- With convenient evening hours seven days a week, MeltSpa by Hershey gives locals the perfect excuse to treat yourself. And with Melt Money, you can reward yourself, too. For every $50 you spend on treatments, services, packages, or retail you’ll earn a $10 coupon to use toward your next visit!
Take in a show!
From Broadway shows, notable comedians, top-name country and rock artists, Hershey attracts top talent year after year.
- This year's must-see summer concerts have something for everyone with scheduled acts including Kiss, Jonas Brothers, Thomas Rhett, Zac Brown Band, and Florida Georgia Line.
- Giant Center is serving up family entertainment this summer with Kidz Bop and Cirque du Soleil Corteo.
- Hershey Theatre is bringing "CATS" to its sweet stage in August. This iconic musical continues to wow audiences.
- Get your tickets to these and other shows today!
Spend quality time with the family.
Us locals are proud of our town and love sharing it with our families. There are so many events and activities throughout the year to enjoy with every generation.
- Let the kids be kids all summer at Hersheypark with season passes. Enjoy unlimited visits, discounts, Sweet Start access, free parking and more, it is a win-win for everyone! Challenge each other on the Park's newest attraction, Reese's Cupfusion.
- Golf anyone? Locals can play golf at Spring Creek, the public 9-hole course, and enjoy FootGolf or Disc Golf with the family.
- Enjoy brunch at The Circular at The Hotel Hershey, dine outside at the new Devon Seafood + Steak patio, or share a variety of flavors at Fire + Grain at Hershey Lodge. With more than a dozen restaurants, Hershey will satisfy any palate.
- Hershey Gardens and Hershey's Chocolate World are open year-round and offer a variety of activities and events for locals.
We have just scratched the surface of things to do for locals! For more ideas and a list of upcoming events, visit www.HersheyPA.com.