Halloween Weekend 2020: Things to do in Hershey, PA
Join us in Hershey The Sweetest Place On Earth for family-friendly Halloween fun, sweet relaxation, tasty treats and more! Take a look at our list of ideas below.
Halloween Fun at Hersheypark In The Dark
Who's ready for sweets, treats and front-row coaster seats? This seasonal event is open on Friday from 5 to 9 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 2 to 9 p.m. and includes sweet experiences, such as:
- Family-friendly rides and coasters, including night rides on Candymonium and lights-out rides on Laff Trakk, Lightning Racer, Wildcat, and Comet
- A trick or treat trail with 13 stops beginning with 3 candy stops at Hershey’s Chocolate World Attraction and winding to a new Treatville location in The Boardwalk At Hersheypark with 10 themed stops for children 12 and under
- Festive Hershey Character appearances and performances from “Our Friends from the Sea” on select dates and times
- Fall-inspired food and beverage offerings, including a pumpkin King Size Shake and King Size Donut, at select locations throughout Hersheypark.
Great ticket offers are available on Hersheypark.com. Children 2 and younger are free. Current Season Pass Holders can enjoy unlimited visits to Hersheypark In The Dark as part of their year-long perks.
- Hersheypark Front Gate for Halloween
- Candymonium Plaza at Night
- Candymonium Night Rides
- Kisses Fountain Orange 2.jpg
- Hersheypark In The Dark Skyrush -MASK
- Hersheypark In The Dark Fahrenheit
- Treatville Trick or Treat Trail Entrance
- Treatville Photo Spot
- Treatville - The Candy Cabana
- Treatville - The Pumpkin Patch
- Treatville View
- Hersheypark In The Dark Characters and Guests in Costumes
- King Size Shakes 2020
Creatures of the Night at ZooAmerica
ZooAmerica North American Wildlife Park, a walk-through Zoo in Hershey, Pa., is open daily with Creatures Of The Night making its sweet return from 6-8 p.m. on the same nights as Hersheypark In The Dark. This is the only time of year ZooAmerica is open after dark, so guests of all ages are encouraged to bring a flashlight for an exploration into the nighttime habits of the nocturnal North American animals. Indoor locations at ZooAmerica will remain closed during the event.
Creatures Of The Night is included in admission to Hersheypark In The Dark when entered from within Hersheypark. Separate admission is also available at the Zoo’s off-street entrance.
FALL GETAWAYS AT THE OFFICIAL RESORTS OF HERSHEYPARK
Turn your Hersheypark In The Dark visit into the perfect fall getaway with our NEW Kids Treat Free package at The Hotel Hershey and Hershey Lodge and the Hersheypark In The Dark package at Hersheypark Camping Resort! All guests of The Official Resorts of Hersheypark receive FREE Resort Benefits, including guaranteed reservations for admission to Hersheypark and free parking with the purchase of tickets. Plus, enjoy fun Halloween-themed resort activities, such as pumpkin painting, movie nights, trick-or-treating and more all weekend long!
PUMPKIN PAMPERING AT MELTSPA BY HERSHEY AND THE SPA AT THE HOTEL HERSHEY
It's pumpkin season at the spas in Hershey! Relax at MeltSpa by Hershey in downtown Hershey this weekend with the day spa's seasonal Pumpkin Spice Collection (available through Nov. 30). Treatments include massage, body scrub, body wrap, immersion, manicure and pedicure. A Pumpkin Spice package is also available for complete fall pampering.
Or, book an appointment at The Spa At The Hotel Hershey resort spa, which is also featuring a Pumpkin Collection, including massage, hydrating body wrap, manicure and pedicure through Nov. 30, and get ready to pamper yourself into sweet luxury.
PUMPKIN-FLAVORED TREATS AND FALL DINING
Prepare your taste buds for pumpkin and seasonal flavored drinks, desserts and other offerings at the many dining options in Hershey! Start your day with a Pumpkin Pie Latte and a Pumpkin Cinnamon Scone from Chef's Market at The Hotel Hershey and end it with a Pumpkin Spice Milkshake or Caramel Stuffed Apple Blondie Skillet for dessert from the Hotel's Harvest restaurant.
Other dining options include Cocoa Beanery, Fire & Grain, Hershey Grill, Revelry and The Bears' Den at Hershey Lodge; Iberian Lounge, The Circular and Trevi 5 at The Hotel Hershey; Devon Seafood + Steak and Houlihan's Restaurant + Bar in downtown Hershey; and Cocoa Beanery on Research Boulevard. Plus, Hershey Grill, Devon Seafood + Steak and Houlihan's Restaurant + Bar also offer convenient curbside pickup. Happy dining!
Wickedly Wonderful Fun at Hershey's CHOCOLATE WORLD
Kisses Vampire Milkshakes, Reese's Franken-Cup Cookies and Kit Kat Witch's Brew Cookie Dough Cups are a must-try this season at Hershey's Chocolate World! Visit this weekend and you can also create wickedly wonderful memories with the following Halloween-themed activities:
- Trick-or-Treat Trail: Collect candy at three spooky stops (more in Hersheypark), and enjoy live music with our DJ outdoors in the courtyard on Friday from 5-9 p.m. and 2-9 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. The Kissmobile will be on-site too! Candy is free for ages 12 and under.
- Halloween Cookie Decorating: Decorate your own Halloween-themed goodies during our latest Hershey's Factory Workshop! Kit includes two shaped cookies, three frostings, chocolate chips, and sprinkles. Drop in to create at our workshop, or take to-go. $8 per kit; open to all ages. While supplies last.
- Trick-or-Treat Trolley: These limited-edition tours feature Milton Hershey’s life story in a fall themed-trolley with plenty of treats and no tricks.
Face coverings and a free timed entry pass are required for all events.
Chocolate World is open Friday from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., Saturday from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Don't forget to stock up on limited-time-only treats and goodies galore for your at-home family festivities!
Pumpkin Glow at Hershey Gardens
Pumpkin Glow, Hershey Gardens’ most popular event, returns for another year of Halloween fun! The family-friendly, non-scary event will be held on Oct. 31, and Nov. 1, 2020, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. This year’s Pumpkin Glow is during the daytime, but the GLOW must go on! Join us inside the new “Glow House” to get your glow on with family-friendly jack-o-lanterns and other glowing Halloween-themed items. Outside, more than 100 carved and painted pumpkins will be on display, in addition to displays of gourds, hay bales and ornamental grasses.