Guide to The Spa At The Hotel Hershey
Everything you need to know for your visit to the Chocolate Spa
If you plan to visit Hershey The Sweetest Place On Earth, you MUST make time for relaxation at The Spa At The Hotel Hershey!
When the "Chocolate Spa" first opened on Jan. 15, 2001, it was a 17,000 square-foot retreat. Two expansions over the last 21 years created what today is 40,000 square feet overlooking The Hotel Hershey's formal gardens and reflecting pools. The exterior architecture mirrors the original historic hotel in style and color and the interior décor was inspired by High Point Mansion, the home of Mr. Hershey and his wife Catherine (“Kitty”). There is a separate entrance for the hair and nail salon, which features a garden theme.
Before You Arrive
The Spa At The Hotel Hershey is, not surprisingly, famous for its signature chocolate treatments. It also offers traditional and seasonal spa treatments as well as services that pay homage to Cuba, where Milton S. Hershey owned sugar mills from 1916 to 1946. There are many treatment types from which to choose, including massages, facials, body scrubs and wraps, manicures and pedicures, hair services and much more.
If you're looking to experience the ultimate spa day, consider booking a package. Treatments are conveniently bundled for extreme relaxation. For example, the “Chocolate Escape Package” includes the Whipped Cocoa Bath, Chocolate Sugar Scrub, Chocolate Fondue Wrap, 50-minute Cocoa Massage and lunch. Many packages include lunch in The Oasis, our spa guest-only lunch buffet. You can also make a lunch reservation a la carte.
Our reservations team members are experts and are here to assist you in planning your perfect day of relaxation. Call them at 844-330-1797 to make your appointments.
Complete the Health Questionnaire
If you have a printer, you can fill out our health questionnaire before your arrival to expedite the check-in process. If you are unable to complete and print before you arrive, not to worry! The team has copies available on-site.
- Relaxation at The Spa At The Hotel Hershey
- Facials at The Spa At The Hotel Hershey
- Sweet Feet Pedicure at The Spa At The Hotel Hershey
- Chocolate Treatment at The Spa At The Hotel Hershey
- Chocolate Ingredients at The Spa At The Hotel Hershey (Cropped for Cover Photo)
- Spring Treatments at The Spa At The Hotel Hershey
- Rose Spa Treatments
- Pumpkin Collection at The Spa At The Hotel Hershey
- Spa Autumn Treatment Overhead
- Winter Treatments
On your spa day
Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your first scheduled appointment. This ensures you have enough time to check in, complete and/or hand in your health questionnaire and pay. For your convenience, a 20% service charge will be added to your bill for all services and packages. The service charge will be distributed to the spa therapists and support staff who served you during your spa experience.
Relax before and after your treatments
Once you are checked in, a member of the team will escort you to the locker room and provide a brief tour and overview of the spa. Then you can change into a robe and slippers and enjoy your day. Your technician will find you in one of the relaxation lounges for your appointment, so you do not need to worry about the time!
Choose from four relaxation lounges throughout the spa and enjoy fruit-infused water, an assortment of teas, coffee, hot chocolate, fresh fruit, nut mixes and a selection of fresh muffins. The Quiet, Silent Relaxation and Inhalation rooms offer a tranquil atmosphere, while The Oasis Lounge is the perfect space to socialize with a group of friends.
We also recommend using the showers and steam rooms, which are located in the locker rooms. Even if you are just visiting for the day, all guests of The Spa At The Hotel Hershey receive access to The Hotel Hershey's indoor pool and whirlpool, as well as the fitness center, saunas and more than 5.5 miles of outdoor trails! Fitness classes are offered daily and also available to spa guests.
- Fall View From The Spa At The Hotel Hershey courtesy of @damaris.i.am on Instagram
- The Spa At The Hotel Hershey Mother Daughter
- The Spa At The Hotel Hershey
- Hot Chocolate and Muffins from The Spa At The Hotel Hershey
- Summer Spa Balcony
- The Oasis Restaurant & Lounge at The Spa At The Hotel Hershey
- Dining at The Spa At The Hotel Hershey
- Indoor Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Fitness Center
- Fitness Center
- Hotel Hershey Fitness Room
After your visit
Before you leave the spa, be sure to peruse our retail areas for yourself, or someone special! Our favorite picks include Chocolate and Mojito Signature products and chocolate lip balm. The spa also sells a variety of makeup, nail polish, skin and hair care items and accessories.
Then, stop by Signatures; Chic Boutique; and Shine, A Lilly Pulitzer® Signature Store for more shopping! At Signatures, you will find the Hotel's signature in-room bath and body products and luxurious bathrobes as well as The Hotel Hershey logoed items. Chic Boutique offers fashion-forward women’s clothing, contemporary jewelry, accessories, and more. Shine is the Hotel's most colorful boutique, stocked with your favorite Lilly Pulitzer® prints in apparel and gifts.
The Hotel Hershey is known not only for the Chocolate Spa but award-winning dining. Make a dinner reservation at The Circular (the Hotel's flagship restaurant), Harvest (farm-to-fork American cuisine) or Trevi 5 (modern Italian grill). You can also cozy up at the Iberian Lounge and enjoy a Hershey's Kisses Signature Chocolate Martini. Cheers!
Stay a little longer
Stick around and stay a while! Book a room for the night and enjoy the stunning grounds of The Hotel Hershey. From the formal gardens to the fountain lobby, there is beauty at every turn. The Hotel even offers overnight spa packages that include credit to be used toward your treatments.
- Chocolate Retail at The Spa At The Hotel Hershey
- Chocolate Lip Balm from The Spa At The Hotel Hershey
- Mojito Retail at The Spa At The Hotel Hershey
- Energie Bracelets at The Spa At The Hotel Hershey
- Signatures at The Hotel Hershey
- The Hotel Hershey mugsSignatures
- The Hotel Hershey x Lilly Pulitzer Shopping BagsShine, A Lilly Pulitzer Signature Store
- The Hotel Hershey x Lilly Pulitzer Skipper Popover SweatshirtsShine, A Lilly Pulitzer Signature Store
- Milton Table at The Circular at The Hotel Hershey
- The Circular Bar at The Hotel Hershey
- Prime Graded Butter Poached Creekstone Ribeye from The Circular
- The Hotel Hershey Peanut Butter Pie
- Chocolate Cream Pie from The Hotel Hershey
- Harvest at The Hotel Hershey
- Bavarian Pretzel Cheese Board from HarvestPhoto credit: @mwacker7 on Instagram
- Trevi 5 Patio at The Hotel HersheyPhoto courtesy of Steve Turchin
- Trevi 5 Flatbread
- The Iberian Lounge
- Hershey's TM Chocolate Caramel Martini (2) (1)
- Hershey's Kisses Signature Chocolate Martini
- The Hotel Hershey
- The Hotel Hershey Exterior
- The Hotel Hershey Fountain Lobby
- The Hotel Hershey Formal Gardens
When you get home
Share your experience on social media and use #ChocolateSpa. Then, call our reservations team at 844-330-1797 and make a plan to do it all again!