Guests Share Hersheypark In The Dark Memories
Just One Weekend Left of the 2021 Halloween Season
There are only three days left to experience Hersheypark In The Dark this year. Put on your costume, grab your family and head to the Park for tricks, treats, coasters and sweets this weekend. There's no sweeter place to celebrate Halloween than at Hersheypark!
- Looking for delicious treats while visiting? Take a look here at our mouthwatering food items.
- Coming for Creatures Of The Night at ZooAmerica? Check out what you can see at the Zoo after dark.
- Bringing the kids to trick-or-treat? Check out our new Treatville locations.
- Need more reasons to visit Hersheypark In The Dark this weekend? Take a look at our top 9 reasons.
- Ferris Wheel
- Treatville 2021 Entrance and Character
- Hersheypark In The Dark Characters
- Candymonium Night Ride
- Wave Swinger During Hersheypark In The Dark
- Hersheypark Retail Clothing
- image0 (1)
- Hersheypark Front Gate for Halloween
- 2021 Fall King Size Shakes
- Great Bear in the Fall
- Candymonium at Night POV
- Chocolatier Interior
- Laff Trakk Interior Ride Platform
Hersheypark In The Dark is open Friday from 5-9 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 2-9 p.m.
Snap some pictures of your family-friendly fun and share them with us using #HersheyparkInTheDark and #HersheyparkHappy! We hope to see you this weekend!