Final Week of Hersheypark Christmas Candylane and Hershey Sweet Lights
Last Chance to Enjoy The Holiday Cheer in Hershey, PA
Hersheypark Christmas Candylane
Christmas Candylane is located inside Hersheypark and features millions of twinkling lights, family rides and thrilling coasters (weather permitting), all nine of Santa's reindeer, sweet treats, and more.
- Hersheypark Front Gate Nighttime Christmas Candylane
- Candymonium Christmas Night
- Candymonium Christmas Lights
- Hersheypark Christmas Candylane Characters
- Hersheypark Supply Co. during Christmas Candylane
- Hersheypark Carrousel with Riders Christmas Candylane
- Frontier Flyers with Lights at Hersheypark Christmas Candylane
- The Claw with Lights at Hersheypark Christmas Candylane
- NOEL Light Show 1
- NOEL Light Show from Bridge at Hersheypark Christmas Candylane
- Hersheypark Christmas Candylane Lights 5
- Hersheypark Christmas Candylane Lights 4
- Hersheypark Christmas Candylane Lights 3
- Guests viewing reindeer at Christmas Candylane
- Reindeer at Hersheypark Christmas Candylane 2020
- Treeville at the Boardwalk
- Treeville Boardwalk 1
- Treeville King Size Shake Tree
- Treeville Zoo Tree
- CCL Smokehouse Fries
- Treeville Hershey Bears
- CCL Cranberry Sloshie
- 2020 Hot Chocolate Bar
- CCL King Size Shakes
- CCL Cranberry King Size Donut
- CCL Christmas Cookie Bucket
- CCL Cookie Decorating Kit
See more lights than ever before
- Five million sparkling lights - the most ever for the seasonal celebration - deck the halls of Hersheypark this year. Guests can see the NOEL light show featuring more than 250,000 dancing lights choreographed to Christmas music. Additional showtimes are available to encourage social distancing. Crowd size will be monitored for each show. Guests can also stop by the 50-foot Kissmas Tree display as they watch the light show.
Experience the first winter in Hershey's Chocolatetown
- Christmas Candylane marks the first winter in Hershey’s Chocolatetown, an all-new region at Hersheypark honoring the legacy of our founder, Milton S. Hershey. Thrill-seekers can ride the all-new Candymonium hypercoaster, weather permitting; take a ride on the historic Carrousel in its new home; snap a festive photo in front of the iconic Kisses Fountain decked out in its holiday best; shop in the all-new Hersheypark Supply Co. and HP Collections shops; and more.
Take a ride on family favorites, weather permitting
- A unique blend of family-friendly rides and coasters are slated to be open for Christmas Candylane, weather permitting. Guests can enjoy holiday thrills on Candymonium, Sidewinder, Wild Mouse, Wildcat, and Cocoa Cruiser. Please note that certain rides may close when temperatures approach 38 degrees or lower. You can view our weather policy here.
Get an up-close look at Santa's reindeer
- Hersheypark is the only place in the Northeast where guests can get an up-close look at all nine of Santa's reindeer, including Rudolph. Guests can stop by Santa’s Reindeer Stables during all hours of operating through Jan. 3, 2021, to see the reindeer in a newly expanded viewing area. Capacity in this space will be carefully monitored and guests will be able to view the reindeer from ground markers placed throughout the area.
See the decorated trees in TREEville
- A new holiday experience is offered at Christmas Candylane this year! We’ve decked The Boardwalk with a festive trail of more than a dozen trees that share the stories of The Sweetest Place On Earth. While guests explore, they can take a family selfie and play along with our all-new photo scavenger hunt to receive a complimentary treat.
Warm up with hot chocolate and other sweet treats
- There is no better place to enjoy some hot chocolate than The Sweetest Place On Earth. Signature hot chocolate is available for purchase during Christmas Candylane in all-day souvenir mugs to keep guests warm. Other sweet treats like Frozen Hot Chocolate and Peppermint King Size Shakes, a Cranberry King Size Donut and Christmas Cookie Bucket offer a unique taste of the holidays.
Admission tickets to Hersheypark Christmas Candylane are available at Hersheypark.com; tickets are valid through Jan. 3, 2021. Current Season Pass Holders can enjoy Christmas Candylane as part of their year-long perks.
Reservations are required for guests with daily admission tickets attending Christmas Candylane. The extensive safety enhancements that have been implemented at Hersheypark, including the requirements for face coverings for guests over the age of 2 and social distancing are detailed at Hersheypark.com/safety.php.
Hershey Sweet Lights presented by T-Mobile
Hershey Sweet Lights presented by T-Mobile is a separate admission drive-thru experience located down the road from Hersheypark. The attraction features two miles of fields and wooded trails decorated with nearly 600 illuminated, animated displays created from about 2 million LED lights.
Guests can enjoy the lights from the comfort of their car while listening to holiday music. Many of the displays follow unique themes like The 12 Days of Christmas, Fairy Tales and a Victorian Village and even some guest-favorite Hersheypark rides like the Carrousel.
Hershey Sweet Lights is open nightly through Jan. 3, 2021. The cost is per car and varies based on the date. Guests enjoy significant savings when tickets are purchased in advance online. Click here for more tips for visiting Hershey Sweet Lights presented by T-Mobile.