Fall 2021 Guide To The Official Resorts of Hersheypark
Everything You Need To Know For A Sweet Fall Stay In Hershey, PA
Save Big with our Sweet Packages
The Official Resorts of Hersheypark offer a variety of sweet accommodations from cabins and campsites to luxury guest rooms and suites. But did you know that they also offer seasonal packages to help sweeten your stay? On select dates this fall, you can save big with packages that include Hersheypark admission, breakfast, seasonal activities and more.
Packages and offers available at The Official Resorts of Hersheypark this fall include:
- The Hotel Hershey and Hershey Lodge
- 2-Day Stay & Play Package - available select dates through December
- Hersheypark Package - available select dates through December
- Kids Treat FREE Package - available select dates in October
- Book One Night, Get One 50% Off - available select dates through December
- Hersheypark Camping Resort
- Hersheypark Camping Package - available select dates through October
- Hersheypark In The Dark Camping Package - available select dates in October
- Book One Night, Get One 50% Off - available select dates through December
- Fall in Hersheypark - Great Bear
- Hershey's Chocolatetown Drone 1
- Candymonium Plaza at Night
- Great Bear in the Fall
- Characters Hersheypark in the Dark
- Skyrush during Hersheypark In The Dark
- Hersheypark In The Dark - Trick-or-Treaters
- Hersheypark In The Dark Fahrenheit
- Wave Swinger During Hersheypark In The Dark
- Candymonium at Night POV
Exclusive Hersheypark Benefits
If you're planning a visit to Hersheypark during your stay, be sure to take advantage of all of the perks that come with being a guest of one of The Official Resorts of Hersheypark! All guests of The Hotel Hershey, Hershey Lodge and Hersheypark Camping Resort receive the below FREE Resort Benefits:
- Extra hours at Hersheypark with Preview Plan
- Resort guests enjoy extra evening hours the night before their full-day visit. Simply, present your ticket at the main entrance and enjoy a fun-filled evening.
- FREE front gate shuttle service to the all-new exclusive resort drop-off location at Hersheypark
- Best price on Hersheypark tickets
Hersheypark is open select dates this fall, including for three weekends of Hersheypark In The Dark, a seasonal Halloween event featuring trick-or-treating, lights-out coaster rides, fall foods and more. Check out the links below for dates and hours Hersheypark is open this season.
- Character Appearance at The Hotel Hershey
- S'mores Roast at The Hotel Hershey (2)
- Glow Golf at The Hotel Hershey
- Tennis at The Hotel Hershey
- Chocolate Bingo
- Character Appearance at Hershey Lodge
- Hershey Lodge Mini Golf
- S'mores Campfire at Hershey LodgePhoto courtesy of @Mommyunj on Twitter
- S'mores RoastPhoto courtesy of @prep_and_shine on Instagram
- Halloween Campsite Decorating Contest
- Pumpkin Decorating Contest at Hersheypark Camping Resort
- Twizzler Trick-or-Treat Trail Stop
Activities & Recreation
Throughout the fall, the Official Resorts of Hersheypark offer family-friendly activities for guests on weekends ranging from s'mores roasts to chocolate bingo to character visits, crafts, scavenger hunts and more. Plus, if you stay during Hersheypark In The Dark weekends, you can expect some Halloween activities as well. Hersheypark Camping Resort will continue their tradition of offering trick-or-treating, costume contests, campsite decorating contests and more. So, get ready for some sweet seasonal fun! Activity schedules are posted online in advance for your planning purposes, or you can pick up a schedule at check-in.
Guests can also take advantage of recreation on property, weather permitting, such as mini golf, basketball and tennis at Hershey Lodge; hiking trails, disc golf and an outdoor sports complex at The Hotel Hershey; and playgrounds, shuffleboard and basketball and volleyball courts at Hersheypark Camping Resort.
Splash at the Pools
Don't forget to pack your swimsuits! Indoor pools at The Hotel Hershey and Hershey Lodge* are open for splashing good times this fall.
Guests of The Hotel Hershey can take a refreshing dip in the indoor pool or relax in the hot tub while kids play on the splash pad. Or, for some sweet indoor fun at Hershey Lodge, guests can enjoy splashes at Hershey's Water Works, a year-round indoor pool complex with interactive water features, such as a sand castle spray zone, lighthouse tipping bucket, basketball hoops, Twizzler's Twists water slides, Reese's Water Walk and more.
*Hershey’s Water Works at Hershey Lodge will be closed for maintenance from Nov. 1-11. The sand castle and Twizzlers Twists water slides reopen the evening of Nov. 12. The leisure pool and children’s pool remain closed through Nov. 18. The whirlpool will remain closed through Dec. 2.
Schedule A Spa Treatment
During your getaway, make time for some sweet relaxation. Our two spas here in Hershey celebrate the season with pumpkin-inspired pampering. Did you know that pumpkin is a rich source of nutrients and antioxidants that can help the skin achieve a healthy glow throughout the fall and winter seasons?
- MeltSpa by Hershey day spa offers an exclusive Pumpkin Spice Collection, available through Nov. 30. Treatments include a NEW Pumpkin Whip Perfecting Facial, plus a body scrub, body wrap, immersion, massage, manicure and pedicure. A Pumpkin Spice Package is also available for complete fall pampering.
- The Spa At The Hotel Hershey resort spa features a Pumpkin Collection, also available through Nov. 30. Treatments include a facial, body scrub, body wrap, immersion, massage, manicure and pedicure. A Fall Pumpkin Package is also available.
Guests of The Hotel Hershey and Hershey Lodge can find a number of restaurants on property ranging from grab-and-go to fine dining featuring delicious seasonal menus filled with fall flavors.
Options at The Hotel Hershey include three full-service restaurants - the Hotel's flagship restaurant The Circular, a farm-to-fork restaurant Harvest, and a modern Italian grill Trevi 5. Guests over 21 will also want to check out the Iberian Lounge for lite fare and signature chocolate cocktails. And, be sure to stop at Chef's Market for some decadent chocolate treats on the go, courtesy of the Hotel's award-winning pastry team.
Hershey Lodge offers a variety of dining experiences from a hockey-rink atmosphere inspired by our hometown hockey team at The Bears' Den to an engaging setting for breakfast, dinner and happy hour at Fire & Grain complete with gathering tables, a fire wall and a full-service bar. During the fall months, we also recommend a stop at Cocoa Beanery for seasonal specialty shakes, including Cinnamon Sticky Bun, Pumpkin Cheesecake and Caramel Apple Crisp flavors!
Other options around town include Houlihan's Restaurant + Bar and Devon Seafood + Steak in downtown Hershey and the all-new The Chocolatier Restaurant, Bar + Patio at Hersheypark, featuring nods to past and present elements from the Hersheypark ride collection, one-of-a-kind views of neighboring attractions, and a Fun to Table menu showcasing classic family fare with a fun spin and hints of chocolate.
The Hershey Story Museum and Hershey Gardens
Make sure to save some time in your itinerary for a visit to Hershey Gardens and The Hershey Story Museum. All guests of The Hotel Hershey and Hershey Lodge receive free passes in their check-in packet upon arrival at the resort, and guests of Hersheypark Camping Resort receive discounted admission.
Hershey Gardens is a 23-acre walk-through botanical display garden that offers 11 themed gardens and a Children’s Garden with chocolate-scented, named and colored flora. During your visit, be sure to check out the Milton & Catherine Hershey Conservatory, which includes a year-round indoor tropical Butterfly Atrium featuring 600 butterflies from around the world. The atrium is one of only 25 year-round indoor tropical butterfly atriums in the U.S.
At The Hershey Story, The Museum on Chocolate Avenue, you can learn all about the life and legacy of our founder Milton S. Hershey, the town he created, and the lives he touched. Additional paid experiences are also available, including the Chocolate Lab, where you can try your hand at chocolate pouring and decorating.
Bring Home A Sweet Souvenir
After a sweet getaway, you may want to take a piece of Hershey home with you to help you remember your visit to The Sweetest Place On Earth. So, don't forget to stop inside Sweet Memories gift shop at Hershey Lodge, Country Store - Sweets & More at Hersheypark Camping Resort, and the six shops at The Hotel Hershey for souvenirs, such as Hershey's chocolate, giftware, apparel, accessories, seasonal items and more. Gift bags, baskets, and shipping are available for in-store purchase.
Share Your Photos
While you're here, share your sweet fall photos with us on social and use #HersheyPA!