5 Ways to Seize the Summer at Hersheypark
Enjoy the end of the 2021 Summer Season at The Sweetest Place On Earth
Make a splash at The Boardwalk
Open daily through Labor Day, The Boardwalk At Hersheypark is a great way to cool off during a fun-filled day. Race down water slides or take a moment to relax on the Lazy River. The Boardwalk is the perfect escape for a few hours or to spend the entire day, especially during the hottest days of summer (check out our tips to cool off!) The wide range of attractions and slides will keep people of all ages entertained and begging to come back for more.
The Boardwalk is open 11 a.m.-6 p.m. through September 6, 2021.
- The Boardwalk At Hersheypark_Coastline Plunge
- The Boardwalk At Hersheypark_Shoreline Sprayground
- The Boardwalk at Hersheypark_Lazy River
- Kids at The Boardwalk at Hersheypark
- The Boardwalk At Hersheypark
- Boardwalk Wave Pool
- Boardwalk 2
- Boardwalk 1
- Hersheypark Boardwalk
- Hersheypark Boardwalk 3
- Enjoy the last weekend of The Boardwalk until 2018 when two new attractions will be ready to ride!
Make Memories with Family and Friends
The best family memories are made at Hersheypark, with rides and attractions for all ages. Did you know that Hersheypark was designed with family and thrill rides together in every section of the park? Thrill seekers can ride high intensity rides such as Candymonium, the tallest and fastest addition to our coaster family as younger rides take a spin on our 102-year-old carrousel. Hersheypark also has a wide variety of kiddie rides and experiences for the whole family. Unwind on the Dry Gulch Railroad or take a tour of Hershey on the Monorail through the park - great for all generations.
Download the Hersheypark app to explore wait times and start at the back of the Park and work your way to the front.
- Storm Runner Frame Grab (2)
- Storm Runner at Hersheypark
- Great Bear with Riders at Hersheypark 2021
- Great Bear
- Fahrenheit Screengrab
- Candymonium with Riders at Hersheypark 2021
- Comet Coaster Station
- Comet Track 4
- Cocoa Cruiser
- Wildcat train at Hersheypark
- Lightning Racer
- Carrousel Horses
- Carrousel 100 Years Old
- Dry Gulch Railroad at Hersheypark
- Wave Swinger With Riders at Hersheypark 2021
- Hershey Triple Tower Wide Shot
Grab a bite
Come for the rides but stay for the tasty treats at Hersheypark! Thankfully, there is a wide variety to choose from inside and outside of Hersheypark. Looking for some savory barbeque or pulled pork? Stop by Spring Creek Smokehouse by Trailblazer. Want something lighter? Try wraps and salads at Overlook Food Court or an acai bowl at Oola Bowls! Want something sweet to end the night? Grab a funnel cake, Dippin Dots, or kettle corn on the way out.
This year, we added more chocolate than ever before! Hershey's Chocolatetown is home to the recently opened Chocolatier Restaurant, Bar + Patio with a large variety of chocolate-inspired dishes. Also located in Hershey's Chocolatetown is the new Milton’s Ice Cream Parlor and The Sweeterie Confectionery Kitchen to satisfy any sweet tooth.
Check out this guide of Hersheypark foods to try this summer!
- Milton's Soda Floats
- Milton's Signature Grilled Cheese
- Mini Donuts Dozen
- Key Lime Donut
- Overlook Wraps
- Overlook 3 Salads
- FB.21.Sweeterie_CHOCOLATETOWN (1)
- King Size Milkshake 2021
- Sweeterie Breakfast
- Long Case Miltons
- Chocolatier Hummus
- FB.21.Chocolatier.Dessert.Variety copy
- Chocolatier Quesadilla
- Chocolatier Chocolatetown Burger
- The Chocolatier_Cocktails
- Chocolatier Ribs
- The Chocolatier_Tacos
Visit the animals at ZooAmerica
Hershey’s own ZooAmerica is home to all different types of animals from across North America, including new baby animals. Venture through the exhibits representing the different regions of the continent, from the Big Sky Country to the Southern Swamps. Admission to ZooAmerica is free with a Hersheypark ticket when you enter from inside the Park, or you can grab a zoo ticket and stop by just for the day. There are also before and after hours tours available, as well as programs for children of all ages.
- Porcupine at ZooAmerica
- Bald Eagle at ZooAmerica
- Deer at ZooAmerica
- Canada Lynx Kittens at ZooAmerica in 2021
- Zoo Virtual Scavenger Hunt
- ZooAmerica Earth Day 2021
- Mountain Lions at ZooAmerica
- Male Gray Wolf at ZooAmerica
- ZooAmerica River Otter
- Desert Tortoise at ZooAmerica
- Arizona Mountain Kingsnake at ZooAmerica
- Canada Lynx at ZooAmerica
- ZooAmerica_Gray Wolf_2022
- Black Bear at ZooAmerica
- Burrowing Owl at ZooAmerica
Enjoy some music
The summer may be winding down but the Summer Concert Series is just getting started. Hersheypark Stadium is hosting a range of artists and bands throughout the rest of August and into the fall. Still to come are artists and groups such as The Zac Brown Band, Maroon 5, and the Jonas Brothers. Purchase tickets today through the Hersheypark Stadium website and check out these concert tips before you visit.
Be sure to take advantage of our Entertainment Special with Park tickets for only $52.95 at Ticketing Services when you visit the day before, day of or day after a show.
Be sure to buy online now and seize your summer before it ends! 2021 Hersheypark tickets are valid all year through January 2, 2022. We hope to see you here soon!