Halloween in Hershey Offers Guests Treats, Candy, Coasters and Creatures and No Tricks
This post originally appeared on NYCSingleMom.com
Celebrating Halloween in Hershey is sure to be a ton of fun as Hersheypark Amusement Park is transformed into Hersheypark In The Dark offering more than 50 rides and attractions while ZooAmerica North American Wildlife Park opens after dark to provide a rare glimpse of the nighttime activities of more than 200 animals. Plus numerous family-friendly happenings and themed events taking place this October.
Halloween fun takes place Fridays through Sundays from October 13-29, and includes:
Hersheypark In The Dark
Hersheypark In The Dark Halloween attraction features more than 50 rides and attractions and Halloween-themed live entertainment. Guests visiting the Park will enjoy:
- All 13 roller coasters and Hershey Triple Tower attraction will be open for guests. Laff Trakk coaster will turn off the lights during all operating hours. In addition, the Park will turn off the lights on its three wooden roller coasters during the last hour of each operating evening.
- New for 2017: 13 candy locations in Hershey’s Trick-or-Treat Trail, including Treatville trick-or-treat trail in Hersheypark and ZooAmerica, and Hershey Hollow in Hershey’s Chocolate WorldAttraction. Children ages 12 and younger are encouraged to come in costume for free treat bags and candy at each stop throughout this whimsical Halloween village.
- Festive fall-themed food and beverages, such as pumpkin funnel cakes and King-Sized pumpkin milkshakes.
- Live entertainment including “Screaming Mummies,” a band of misfit mummies performing throwback Halloween tunes.
Hershey’s Chocolate World Attraction
With fun for the whole family each weekend! Hershey’s Chocolate World Attraction guests enjoy:
- Festive fall fun during Full Moon Fridays (Oct. 13, 20, 27).
- New surprises in Hershey Hallow (Don’t forget your costumes).
Creatures Of The Night at ZooAmerica
Included in the one-price admission to Hersheypark In The Dark Halloween attraction, guests are invited to bring a flashlight for the Creatures Of The Night experience program at ZooAmerica after 6 pm. Separate admission is also available at the Zoo’s off-street entrance. Halloween In Hershey is the only time of the year when guests can visit after dark and experience:
- Viewing the nocturnal habits of the Zoo’s residents.
- Watching as Naturalists offer pumpkin treats to select animals.
To read the full article, click here.