Your guide to Chocolate-Covered February in Hershey: 2021
Visitors are invited to participate at home, or in-person.
Whether you’re from the area or visiting from out of town, our month-long celebration of all things chocolate offers something for everyone. Highlights include wine dinners, chocolate martini mixology events, chocolate-infused dining (also available for takeout), sweet treats, relaxing spa treatments, virtual Chocolate Lab classes, Hershey Character appearances and more. Keep reading for some of our favorites. A full list of all the offerings and activities can be found on the Chocolate-Covered February events page.
Please be advised, Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is operating in accordance with guidelines outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Pennsylvania Department of Health and industry partners. For additional information, please visit this link.
Great for families
- ZooAmerica North American Wildlife Park will offer 50% off admission every Friday in February, part of its Fantastic Fridays promotion. Plus, many animals are more active during the winter months.
- Families will love visiting Hershey's Chocolate World Attraction on weekends in February for Hershey Character appearances, double sample days and Hershey's Workshop events.
- The Chocolate Lab at The Hershey Story Museum will host its popular hands-on classes, both in the Lab and virtually!
- The Butterfly Atrium at Hershey Gardens will feature the Chocolate Malachite butterfly, and kids can have fun searching for cocoa clues to identify chocolate-named garden elements in the Children's Garden and Milton & Catherine Hershey Conservatory.
Chocolate-infused drinks and dining
- Devon Seafood + Steak and Houlihan's Restaurant + Bar in downtown Hershey, Cocoa Beanery on Research Boulevard, and restaurants at Hershey Lodge and The Hotel Hershey will feature chocolate martinis, decadent desserts, sweet treats and cocoa-infused savory dishes.
- Adults are invited to join the experts at Hershey Lodge for Martini Mixology events on Feb. 13 and 27.
- Hershey Lodge will host two wine dinners in February:
- The Hotel Hershey will host three wine and chocolate dinners at Harvest in February:
Relax at our two spas
- A visit to MeltSpa by Hershey or The Spa At The Hotel Hershey is the perfect sweet retreat.
- MeltSpa by Hershey offers exclusive Hershey’s Dark Chocolate Treatments including a sugar scrub, body wrap, manicure and pedicure.
- The Spa At The Hotel Hershey offers a full collection of signature chocolate treatments. Favorites include the Cocoa Massage and NEW Chocolate Hydrating Body Wrap.
- If chocolate isn’t your thing, no worries. Year-round, MeltSpa by Hershey and The Spa At The Hotel Hershey offer various collections of treatments and services to suit any preference.
- A night spent in Hershey is sure to guarantee the sweetest dreams. Enjoy a luxurious stay at The Hotel Hershey. Or stay at Hershey Lodge - be sure to pack bathing suits for fun at Hershey’s Water Works indoor pool complex. Camping, even in winter, is always fun at Hersheypark Camping Resort. Bring your RV or stay in a deluxe cabin for a cozy escape.
- There's so much to do during Chocolate-Covered February in Hershey, you're going to need an extra night. Claim our Book One Night, Get One 50% Off offer by using code SAVE50.
- The Romance In Hershey package is perfect for couples, including chocolate-covered strawberries and rose petal turndown service. Book this package at The Hotel Hershey or Hershey Lodge.