What’s Included in a Hersheypark Season Pass?
This post originally appeared on MamaCheaps.com
If you follow me on social media, you saw us enjoying some time in Hershey, PA about a week ago (check out pics here!). Not only did we have a wonderful stay at the Hershey Lodge, we also spent time at Hersheypark. As part of our participation in the “Sweetest Moms” program, Hershey has given us Hersheypark Season Passes to use this year. We have never had season passes before and I have to say, we were pretty pleasantly surprised at just how many perks come along with them. Yes, the full season pass offers unlimited entry into Hersheypark and pays for itself in less than 3 visits. You probably knew that unlimited admission was included, as that’s a standard benefit of most season passes.
So what’s included in a Hersheypark Season Pass? Check out all of these benefits:
- 1-hour early access to even more rides, including the all-new Hershey Triple Tower with Hersheypark Sweet Start*
- 15% off food and beverage, including our all-new Chick-fil-A location
- Unlimited Visits during Springtime In The Park
- Unlimited Visits during Early Summer (May-June)
- FREE Parking
- 15% off merchandise
- Season Pass Value Book
- Unlimited Visits to ZooAmerica (January 1 – December 31)
- Exclusive Monthly Emails Sign Up
- Early access booking on private cabanas at The Boardwalk At Hersheypark**
- 15% off chocolate, retail, and food & beverage purchases at Hershey’s Chocolate World
- Unlimited Visits during Late Summer (July-August)
- Unlimited Visits during September Weekends
- Unlimited Visits during Hersheypark In The Dark
- Unlimited Visits during Hersheypark Christmas Candylane
- Appreciation Events
To read the full article, click here.