Wedding Planning Tips from the Experts at Hershey Country Club: Annual “Sealed With A Kiss Bridal Event” Slated for February 15
Wedding planning conjures up many thoughts….excitement, nervousness, happiness, confusion. You name it….brides and grooms ride a roller coaster of emotions during the planning phase. Planning should be as much fun as the wedding itself, or at least as enjoyable as it can be.
If you are like the brides-to-be I know, you are looking for some help to simplify your planning. Enter the experts at Hershey Country Club. The “Sealed With A Kiss Bridal Event” will take place on Sunday, February 15 from 2:00to 4:00 p.m. and features vendors, culinary samples, floral displays and more to help ease the stress of planning your special day.
I was fortunate to attend last year’s event as a guest and I learned some things Iwish I had known before my big day. Here are my top tips:
• Hershey Country Club (HCC) will host your reception whether you are a member or non-member.
• HCC offers two choices for receptions: The Picard Grand Pavilion, including outdoor decks and fireplaces, or The Keystone Ballroom, sharing luxury and timeless elegance. Both venues boast panoramic views of the legendary East golf course where the game's top players have played, including Byron Nelson, Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer and Sam Snead.
• Cake vendors do have samples and options and it is so much easier to make a choice if you sample several choices.
• Flowers make a statement and can reflect your personality and color palette. Floral designs are showcased by season to help make your choice easier.
• As many agree, photographs are one of the most important aspects of any occasion – especially a wedding. Traditional, modern, or unique, photographers can do it all and are happy to share samples of their work.
• Entertainment? Memorable. Elegant. Unique. Creative. Energetic. Vendors at the Bridal Expo can help you choose what is best for you and your guests.
• Wedding Planner? Maybe you would prefer leaving the details to a seasoned professional. This is a chance to have a conversation about what this service entails.
• Chocolate. The most important thing about a wedding, especially one held in Hershey, PA. We have choices. Indulge.
For more information, or to RSVP, call 717-533-2360