Top 4 Ways to Enjoy The Hershey Bears Season
It’s officially hockey season in Chocolate Town and one of our favorite times of the year! The Bears are ready for the Home Opener tomorrow, Saturday, October 24th. We have the four ways for fans to enjoy the Hershey Bears 78th season!
- Season Tickets are the best way to enjoy multiple Hershey Bears home games while saving on the price. There are Season ticket packages for every schedule type - full 38 games, 22, 12 or 10-game flex package options are available.
- Theme nights offer a wonderful opportunity for you to introduce friends to hockey who have not been to a game. Those games add a little something extra to the fan experience along with quality hockey. Some fan favorite theme nights are:
- Pink the Rink – October 25th
- Movember Heroes Night – November 14th
- Turkey Shoot – November 25th
- Teddy Bear Toss – December 6th
- Hometown Heroes Night – January 24th
- Chocolate Covered February – February 6th
- Promotional nights are also enjoyable nights to watch Hershey Bears. With promotions like Dollar Dog, Team Autograph, Hersheypark Pass Night and more, there is something for everyone to enjoy!
- For families, you can’t go wrong with the Family 4 Pack that includes 4 admissions, 4 hot dogs, 4 popcorns, 4 soft drinks and a game program.
For more information on all things Hershey Bears and the 2015-2016 schedule visit, www.HersheyBears.com and be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.