Things To Do in Hershey, PA: November 2023
Top Attractions and Events in the Sweetest Place On Earth This Month
November is here and it's the start of the most wonderful time of the year! There are so many things to do in Hershey, Pa. this month. Keep scrolling for some of our top picks.
Hersheypark Open For Fall Weekend on Nov. 3-5
Join us for our Fall Weekend at Hersheypark as we enjoy an extra few days of Hersheypark Happy fun in between our Halloween and Christmas seasons. Gather your friends and family for rides on select attractions, weather and maintenance permitting. Hours are 5-9 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 3, and 12-9 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 4, and Sunday, Nov. 5.
Note: Fall Weekend is not Halloween or Christmas-themed. Guests can enjoy thrills on some of their favorite rides and select coasters, including Wildcat’s Revenge, Candymonium, sooperdooperLooper, Laff Trakk and more. Plus, visitors can experience ZooAmerica North American Wildlife Park, which is included in the one-price Hersheypark admission when accessing the Zoo from the bridge inside the Park during posted Park hours.
Wild Game & Mushroom Menus Return to Hershey Lodge Nov. 3 - 19
The culinary team at Hershey Lodge is excited to offer Wild Game & Mushroom menus at two of its restaurants for a limited time Nov. 3 through Nov. 19. Guests who visit Revelry Chophouse, Bar + Patio or Fire & Grain can experience a variety of unique seasonal flavors with wild game and mushrooms incorporated into a selection of appetizers like Bison Chili or a Duck Confit Flatbread, to entrees like Elk and Boar Chops and a variety of seasonal desserts with recommended wine pairings available. Regular restaurant menus will also be available.
Check out Hershey's seasonal food offerings in our Fall Dining Guide.
- Bison ChiliRevelry_Wild Game & Mushroom_ Bison Chili
- Venison Loin CarpaccioRevelry_Wild Game & Mushroom_ Venison Loin Carpaccio
- Pumpkin White Chocolate CheesecakeRevelry_Wild Game & Mushroom_Pumpkin White Chocolate Cheesecake
- Roasted Duck BreastRevelry_Wild Game & Mushroom_Roasted Duck Breast
- Venison Osso BuccoRevelry_Wild Game & Mushroom_Venison Osso Bucco
- Warm Granny Apple BarFire & Grain_Wild Game & Mushroom_Warm Granny Apple Bar
- Duck Confit FlatbreadFire & Grain_Wild Game & Mushroom_Duck Confit Flatbread
- Wild Mushroom & Gruyere TartFire & Grain_Wild Game & Mushroom_Wild Mushroom & Gruyere Tart
- Baked Mushroom GnocchiFire & Grain_Wild Game & Mushroom_Baked Mushroom Gnocchi
- Rabbit BologneseFire & Grain_Wild Game & Mushroom_Rabbit Bolognese
- Grilled Boar ChopsFire & Grain_Wild Game & Mushroom_Grilled Boar Chops
- Elk Chop
Hersheypark Christmas Candylane Begins Nov. 10
The holiday season in Hershey kicks off this month as Hersheypark Christmas Candylane opens to the public on select dates from Nov. 10, 2023, through Jan. 1, 2024, with daily operations starting Dec. 14 (closed Christmas Day). The seasonal event will offer more weekend hours for holiday fun.
Celebrating 40 years, Hersheypark Christmas Candylane delights generations of guests with a unique blend of only-in-Hershey holiday experiences that includes the most lights in Pennsylvania, the only place in the Northeast where guests can get a look at all nine of Santa’s reindeer, festive family-friendly rides and seven coasters like the new Wildcat’s Revenge hybrid, and signature hot chocolate of course.
- Hershey Characters at Kisses Fountain
- Hersheypark Christmas Candylane NOEL Light Show
- Hersheypark_Christmas Candylane_Rides_Wildcat's Revenge
- Candymonium Christmas Night
- HP.22.Santa Experience.Brother and Sister on Bench With Santa (1)
- NOEL Light Show with Family during Hersheypark Christmas Candylane
- The Hollow during Hersheypark Christmas Candylane
- Kissmas Tree at Hersheypark Christmas Candylane Drone Photo
- Christmas Candylane - Dry Gulch Railroad
- Christmas Candylane Rides
- Reindeer shot courtesy of Commonwealth Media ServicesGovernor Tom Wolf was joined by Secretary of Agriculture Russell Redding and Pennsylvania State Veterinarian Dr. Kevin Brightbill to meet Santa and his nine reindeer at Hersheypark Christmas Candylane to announce that the reindeer have received a clean bill of health and are cleared for take-off on December 24. Hershey, PA – December 23, 2021
- Hersheypark_Christmas Candylane_Foods_Hot Chocolate Bar Options at Simply ChocolateSimply Chocolate - Hot Chocolate Bar
Tickets starting at $29.99 are available with the 12 Days of Christmas Pre-sale from Nov. 1-12 online at www.Hersheypark.com. Prices vary based on the number of tickets purchased and the date selected. Guests purchasing 1-3 tickets can save with tickets starting at $39.99, and guests purchasing 4+ tickets can save with tickets starting at $29.99. General Any-Day 2023 tickets can be used on any operating day through Jan. 1, 2024.
Current 2023 Season Pass Holders can enjoy unlimited visits to Christmas Candylane as part of their year-long perks. 2024 Season Passes are on sale now with a Season Pass+ option that includes unlimited visits and perks to Hersheypark for the remainder of the 2023 operating year and all of 2024 - a great gift idea, too!
Hershey Sweet Lights Opens Nov. 10
Just minutes away from Hersheypark is Hershey Sweet Lights drive-through attraction celebrating 20 years. The separately ticketed experience kicks off on Nov. 10-12 and then is open nightly from Nov. 17 through Jan. 1, 2024; hours vary.
Hershey Sweet Lights features two miles of fields and wooded trails decorated with nearly 600 illuminated, animated displays created from about 2 million LED lights. Guests can enjoy the lights from the comfort of their cars while listening to holiday music. Many displays follow unique themes like The 12 Days of Christmas, Fairy Tales, a Victorian Village and Hersheypark rides.
Admission for a single car with up to 8 people ranges from $24.95 to $37.95 (varies by day) when purchased in advance online before 5 p.m. on the day of the visit. On-site pricing without a pre-purchased ticket is $44.15 plus tax.
Holiday Getaways at the Official Resorts of Hersheypark Beginning Nov. 10
Kick off the holiday season this month with a getaway to The Sweetest Place On Earth. On select dates starting Nov. 10, guests can book holiday resort packages at The Hotel Hershey and Hershey Lodge featuring deluxe accommodations, Hersheypark Christmas Candylane tickets, breakfast and more. Or, enjoy the Hersheypark Christmas Candylane camping package featuring Park tickets and accommodations at Hersheypark Camping Resort.
Guests who book their holiday stay during the Hersheypark 12 Days of Christmas Pre-Sale from Nov. 1-12 can save with limited-time Holiday Pre-Sale Packages, including the pre-sale rate for the best price on Christmas Candylane tickets. All guests receive Free Resort Benefits like free front gate shuttle service and preview hours at Hersheypark.
Thanksgiving Buffet at The Hotel Hershey and Hershey Lodge Nov. 23 - SOLD OUT
Let our talented culinary teams do the cooking and join us for a delicious Thanksgiving Day Buffet at The Hotel Hershey or Hershey Lodge. The buffet at The Hotel Hershey will be held in Garden Terrace Ballroom and Starlight Ballroom with available seatings at 11 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 2 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. The Hershey Lodge buffet will be held in the Chocolate Ballroom with seatings available from 11:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Both resort guests and non-resort guests are welcome. For reservations for The Hotel Hershey Thanksgiving Buffet, please call 717-534-8800. For reservations for the Hershey Lodge Thanksgiving Buffet, please call 717-520-5489.
Breakfast With Santa Returns to The Chocolatier Nov. 24
It’s never too early to plan Breakfast With Santa at The Chocolatier Restaurant, Bar + Patio! Enjoy a delicious breakfast buffet with hints of chocolate, kids' activities, and lots of holiday family fun alongside Santa and a few of his festive elves. Breakfast is available from 8-10AM select dates Nov. 24 through Dec. 24. Reservations are required.
Pricing: Adults (12+) $34.95, Kids (3-11) $22.95, children 2 and under are free.
Prices do not include tax and gratuity.
All Month Long
November Concerts and Shows in Hershey
Nov. 4: Jim Jefferies at Hershey Theatre
Nov. 9: State Ballet of Ukraine Presents: Snow White at Hershey Theatre
Nov. 11: Derek Hough's Symphony of Dance at Hershey Theatre
Nov. 14 & 15: Bluey's Big Play The Stage Show at Hershey Theatre
Nov. 17: Jay Leno at Hershey Theatre
Nov. 18: BUSH at Hershey Theatre
Nov. 18: Jon Pardi at GIANT Center
Nov. 21-26: CHICAGO The Musical at Hershey Theatre
Nov. 30: Sarah Brightman's A Christmas Symphony at Hershey Theatre
- Jim Jefferies at Hershey Theatre
- State Ballet of Ukraine Presents: Snow White at Hershey Theatre
- Derek Hough at Hershey Theatre
- Bluey's Big Play The Stage Show at Hershey Theatre
- Jay Leno at Hershey Theatre
- BUSH at Hershey Theatre
- Jon Pardi at GIANT Center
- Chicago at Hershey Theatre
- Sarah Brightman at Hershey Theatre
Cheer On The Hershey Bears
November is an action-packed month for the Hershey Bears. Our reigning Calder Cup champions will host seven home games at GIANT Center arena this month. Single-game tickets starting at $14 are available at www.HersheyBears.com.
- As part of the Hershey Bears Cares community initiative, the club will host Hockey Fights Cancer Night on Sunday, Nov. 12 at 4:30 p.m. versus the Lehigh Valley Phantoms. The club will wear a special themed jersey that will be auctioned off for charity after the game. For ticket information on all upcoming games, visit HersheyBears.com.
- On Nov. 17, the club will be hosting a Pre-Game Happy Hour featuring 16 oz. cans of Yuengling for just $5 from doors to puck drop. The first 3,000 fans 21 & over will also receive a Calder Cup Champions can holder, courtesy of Yuengling.
- Wednesday, Nov. 22 marks the return of our traditional Thanksgiving Eve game as the Bears take on the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins. All fans are welcome to stick around after the game and make their way onto the ice to participate in our Canteen Vending Thanksgiving Turkey Shoot!
- Bears' fans can show their school spirit on Nov. 25 during College Night as the Bears' play the Iowa Wild at 7 p.m. College students can enjoy discounted ticket prices when they purchase through our College Night offers using a valid college email address. View offer to learn more and purchase tickets.
- On Sunday, Nov. 26, the Bears host David A. Smith Printing Team Photo Night - the first 6,000 fans in attendance will receive a Bears 2023-24 team photo, and after the game, all fans are welcome onto the ice for a 75-minute autograph session with Bears players!
Seasonal Spa Treatments Available for a Limited Time
November is the last month to experience pumpkin-scented spa treatments in Hershey! Unwind at The Spa At The Hotel Hershey resort spa with treatments like the Pumpkin Spice Massage or The Great Pumpkin Facial. Or, try the Pumpkin Spice Collection at MeltSpa by Hershey featuring treatments such as the Pumpkin Spice Body Wrap and Pumpkin Whip Perfecting Facial.
Looking ahead to the holidays, The Spa At The Hotel Hershey is excited to bring back the Holiday Season Sampler package Nov. 1 through Jan. 31. This package includes three spa treatments filled with the sweet aromas of the season. Starting Dec. 1, Peppermint treatments will also be offered at both spas and are available for booking now, so don't wait to start planning your holiday relaxation!
ZooAmerica Open Daily in November
ZooAmerica North American Wildlife Park, an 11-acre zoo that cares for more than 200 animals, is open daily from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. in November (closed on Thanksgiving Day). Winter is a great time to visit the Zoo as many North American animals in the outdoor habitats, like the gray wolves, river otters and Canada Lynx, are more active when the temperature drops.
Tickets are available for purchase online or at the ZooAmerica Admissions Building. Regular admission for guests ages 9-61 is $15 plus taxes and fees. Admission for juniors ages 3-8 and seniors ages 62+ is $13 plus taxes and fees. Children 2 and under are free. ZooAmerica is included with a Hersheypark ticket only by accessing the Zoo through the Hersheypark bridge during posted Park hours. Please note that the Zoo naturalists care for the reindeer at Hersheypark, so a Christmas Candylane ticket is required to view them.
Join Our Team This Holiday Season
Searching for the sweetest seasonal job? We are hiring part time and seasonal positions at Hersheypark Entertainment Complex! Available positions include:
- Safety & Security
- Food & Beverage
- Attractions/Ride Operator
Other full-time and part-time positions across our destination include:
- Massage Technician
- Nail Technician
- Official Resorts
- Restaurants (cook, server, banquets)
- Front Desk Operations
- Hospitality Internship Program
- 2024 Hersheypark Leadership Development Internship Program
View a list of all available positions, job descriptions and team member perks on the Hershey Entertainment and Resorts website, and get ready to find your next career opportunity at The Sweetest Place On Earth!