One Sweet Minute: Things to do in Hershey, PA in April 2019
Hersheypark opens for Springtime In The Park!
- Springtime In The Park returns for three weekends: April 6-7, 13-14 and 19-21. Event hours are 10 am to 9 pm on Friday, April 19, and all three Saturdays. The Park is also open for three Sundays, including Easter, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- The event features many rides and attractions, including 13 roller coasters (weather permitting).
- Daily entertainment will be provided by America's Magical Funnyman™ Chris Linn. Catch his show at 1:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. in the Chevrolet Music Box Theatre. Guests can also attend meet and greets with Hershey’s Characters.
- Entrance to ZooAmerica North American Wildlife Park is included with admission to Hersheypark.
- Guests may notice some surprises in Founders Way in advance of Reese’s Cupfusion, the all-new interactive gaming ride opening in summer 2019. Mint the Merciless and his League of Misfit Candy have taken over two of our beloved kiddie rides - check out the newly dubbed Minty Bees and Misfit Bug attractions.
- New Food & Beverage offerings for the Springtime 2019 season include a Chick-Fil-A Food Truck, a redesigned menu for guests with food allergies at The Outpost, and new King Size Shakes inspired by Reese's Cupfusion and The Carrousel at Simply Chocolate.
We're hiring! Join us at the Hersheypark Job Fair
- Apply, interview and get hired on the spot at the Hersheypark Job Fair on Wednesday, April 10 from 3-7 p.m. at Giant Center. Then, get ready for the sweetest summer yet!
Dining in Hershey
- April 10, 5:30-8 p.m.: Enjoy 'Perfect Pairings' at the Balvenie Scotch Dinner located at The Hotel Hershey's flagship restaurant, The Circular. The five-course meal is $80 per person and includes whiskey pairings. Reservations are required. Please call 717-534-8800. View the menu here.
- April 18, 5:30-7 p.m.: Meet Coco the Bear at Houlihan's Restaurant + Bar! Mingle, take photos and do the "B-E-A-R-S" chant with the official mascot of The Hershey Bears. It's also "Plate Date" night. Every Thursday at Houlihan's, kids eat for $1.99 with the purchase of an adult entrée.
Entertainment for all
On Your Feet! at Hershey Theatre, April 2-7
Disney On Ice: 100 Years of Magic at Giant Center, April 4-7
Chicago Live in Concert at Hershey Theatre, April 9
Hershey Symphony Orchestra Presents Tchaikovsky at Hershey Theatre, April 12
Derek Hough at Hershey Theatre, April 18
RENT, at Hershey Theatre, April 22 and 23
Brian Regan, at Hershey Theatre, April 25
Stars on Ice at Giant Center, April 26
Paw Patrol Live!, at Hershey Theatre, April 27-28