The Top 5 Things Your Family Should Know When Staying at Hersheypark Camping Resort This Fall
Fall is a beautiful season to spend time with your family. The temperatures are dropping, the leaves are changing colors, and Halloween-themed events are taking place. There’s no better place to experience it all than Hersheypark Camping Resort. From the seasonal activities and events to the beautiful scenery to set the stage, there is something for every family member to enjoy.
Because there are so many things to do in Hershey, PA year-round, we asked Mark Panassow, General Manager of Hersheypark Camping Resort, to put together his list of "The Top 5 Things Your Family Should Know When Staying at Hersheypark Camping Resort This Fall.”
1) Fall is a great time of year to camp at Hersheypark Camping Resort. With the colors of the leaves changing and the cool crisp air, there is no shortage of beauty on the Camping Resort’s 55 acres. Don’t forget to bring your camera so that you can snap any beautiful sights that you may see, and tag us @TheSweetestPlaceOnEarth on Instagram.
2) Fall has perfect temperatures! The days are generally warm, but the nights tend to be cooler so don’t forget to pack jackets and scarves. This weather is ideal for our s’mores roasts at our main fire pit and toasty campfires at your campsite each night.
3) Because children are back in school, there are less crowds in Hershey, PA. You are more easily able to walk the vast grounds, sit by the creek, and enjoy the nature around you.
4) Fall is the best season to enjoy the great outdoors! Throughout the Official Resorts of Hersheypark (Hersheypark Camping Resort, Hershey Lodge, and The Hotel Hershey), make sure to check out the various recreational activities. You can walk, hike, bike, take Segway tours, and much more as you enjoy the beautiful autumn scenery. Activities vary by property, so be sure to check www.hersheypa.com prior to your visit to see which activities are available at your property.
5) Finally, fall is a great time to camp at Hersheypark Camping Resort because of all of the events occurring around Hershey, PA that your family can enjoy. The Antique Automobile Club of America car shows, ZooAmerica’s Creatures of the Night, and the three Hersheypark In The Dark weekends are just a few of the fun, family-friendly seasonal events that Hershey, PA has to offer. Check out www.hersheypa.com to see any events that may be occurring during your stay!
For more information regarding Hersheypark Camping Resort and to book your fun, family fall getaway, please visit: www.hersheyparkcampingresort.com.