The Hotel Hershey Wine & Food Festival celebrates 10 years with two new classes
The Hotel Hershey Wine & Food Festival returns this weekend
The Hotel Hershey's Wine & Food Festival is celebrating a special anniversary this year. Sept. 6-8, 2019 marks the 10th year of the annual event!
To celebrate, the Hotel team has come up with two brand new classes for this year's festival that celebrate the passion of food and wine and showcase the trends of the wine industry. And, trust us, you don't want to miss them. Learn more about the festival's newest offerings below!
Passport To Rosé
- What better way to celebrate the recent rosé trend than with a guided tasting of five different rosés from all over the world! And even better, the wines will be paired with a chef's selection of finger sandwiches.
- The class is scheduled from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 7 in the Castilian Ballroom.
- Tickets are $45 per person.
Cheers From Chateau St. Jean
- The Hotel team is excited to offer festival guests the unique opportunity to enjoy a guided tasting with the first female winemaker of the year! Margo Van Staaveren will join us live via video call from Chateau St. Jean Winery in Sonoma. During the class, guests will taste some of the winery's best wines while enjoying a curated selection of meats and domestic and international cheeses with grilled breads, crisp lavosh and toasted crostini.
- The event is scheduled from 2:30-4:30 p.m. in the Starlight Terrace Ballroom.
- Tickets are $64 per person.
Seating is limited, and classes are filling up quick, so don't wait to purchase your tickets! Reservations are required for all events and can be made by calling 717-534-8800.
For a complete schedule of events throughout the weekend and more information about this year's Wine & Food Festival, visit HersheyPA.com/WineAndFoodFestival.
About The Hotel Hershey
The Hotel Hershey is a one-of-a-kind resort complete with 276 guest rooms and 25,000 square feet of meeting and function space. The 1930s hotel is known for its refined elegance, signature service, and abundant amenities. The Hotel Hershey is situated high atop the town of Hershey and features a Mediterranean design, The Spa At The Hotel Hershey, majestic formal gardens, fountains, reflecting pools and terraces. The property is also a member of Historic Hotels of America. Opened in 1934 by Milton S. Hershey, The Circular is The Hotel Hershey’s flagship restaurant. The Circular serves upscale casual cuisine and innovative cocktails in a unique atmosphere. For more information about The Hotel Hershey or the destination of Hershey, Pennsylvania, visit www.TheHotelHershey.com. Join the conservation by following The Hotel Hershey on Facebook, @TheSweetestPlaceOnEarth on Instagram, and @HersheyPA on Twitter.