The Hotel Hershey. The Ultimate Guide.
This post originally appeared on savoringthegood.com
The Hotel Hershey in Hershey, Pa is not just a luxury hotel but a destination for couples and families on the east coast that want a summer getaway, fall retreat, winder hideaway or spring break. Find out why The Hotel Hershey is going to be on your vacation bucket list when you visit the Sweetest Place on Earth.
Does Hersheypark have a hotel?
Not only does Hersheypark have a hotel but they have 3 official resorts! The Hotel Hershey, Hershey Lodge, and Hersheypark Camping Resort are all conveniently located near downtown Hershey and Hersheypark. Choose from historic refined elegance, a family resort with dedicated indoor pool pool complex or enjoy camping on 55 acres with more than 300 open and shaded sites. Bring your tent or RV, or rent one of their luxury cabins.
How many rooms does the Hotel Hershey have?
The Hotel Hershey offers 276 rooms complete with full-service amenities for each guest.
There are 4 different types of hotel rooms to choose from at The Hershey Hotel:
- King Guest Room – Located exclusively in the historic section, these newly renovated and spacious rooms are generally between 270-340 square feet.
- Premium King Guest Room – These oversized king rooms are located throughout and feature a comfortable sitting area with an additional double-size sleeper sofa. These rooms complement the historic character of the property and vary in size from 400-500 square feet.
- Two Queen Guest Room – Located throughout the property, these well-appointed rooms vary in size from 270-330 square feet.
- Two Queen Guest Room – Poolside- Located in the West Tower section, these rooms feature either a step-out patio or a balcony overlooking the indoor pool.
Report this ad
Can you stay in a suite at the Hotel Hershey?
The Hotel Hershey has amazing suites all elegantly appointed and dedicated to the the legacies of Milton & Catherine Hershey. Decorated with touches inspired for the travels around the world that the Hershey’s took in their lifetime you will be taken back to times gone by.
- One Bedroom Suite – Suite features 2 queen beds, sitting room with an additional double-size sleeper sofa, 1 bathroom. Sleep up to 6 guests.
- One Bedroom King Suite – This one bedroom suite features one king bed and a comfortable sitting room with an additional double-size sleeper sofa. Sleeps up to 4 guests.
- Premium King Guest Suite – These premium guest rooms feature one king bed and a comfortable sitting area with an additional double-size sleeper sofa. They are located throughout the property and vary in size from 400-500 square feet. Sleeps up to 4 guests.
- High Point Suite – High Point Suite features a room with 1 king bed, connecting to a living area with a full size sofa bed. This suite has two bathrooms and a wet bar. Sleeps up to four guests.
- Nostalgia Suite – These junior suites feature an area with a queen bed or a king bed and an inviting parlor, separated by French glass doors. The parlor features a double-size sleeper sofa, an additional flat screen TV and a well-defined work area for focused productivity. These junior suites are approximately 400 square feet and have an obstructed view. Sleep up to four people.
- Catherine Hershey Suite – The 1,450 square foot Catherine Hershey Suite pays homage to Catherine’s love for her gardens, specifically her signature yellow roses. The master bedroom features furniture similar to that of Catherine’s bedroom in High Point Mansion. The Catherine Hershey Suite sleeps up to eight people. The Catherine Hershey suite includes, Two bedrooms, Three full bathrooms, Living room, Dining area, Step-out balcony.
- Milton Hershey Suite – The 2,100 square foot Milton Hershey Suite was designed to complement the original artwork that pays tribute to Milton Hershey’s life. This elegant but cozy suite is complete with breathtaking views of Hershey. The Milton Hershey Suite sleeps up to ten people and includes Two bedrooms, Two and a half bathrooms, a Sunroom, Living room, Dining area and an Outdoor patio.
Is Hershey Hotel pet friendly?
The Hershey Hotel welcomes your service animal but is a pet free hotel other than that.
Does the Hershey Hotel have indoor pool?
View the full story here https://www.savoringthegood.com/hotel-hershey/