The Complete Guide To Hersheypark
Hersheypark in Hershey, Pennsylvania is home to roller coasters, The Boardwalk and Zoo America. Family friendly fun for everyone when you experience Hersheypark Happy in the park, enjoy chocolate treats to take in a concert at Hersheypark stadium. This is your complete guide to Hersheypark, Hershey hotels and concerts at Hershey.
The Complete Guide To Hersheypark
A Hersheypark season pass pays for itself by your third visit!
- FREE Parking
- 15% off food & merchandise
- Season Pass Holders have access to purchase food and drink deals! Save big on meals all summer or enjoy FREE refills all year with our exclusive Season Pass Holder plans.
- Unlimited Visits during 2019 Springtime In The Park
- Unlimited Visits during 2019 Summer Season
- Unlimited Visits during 2019 Hersheypark In The Dark
- Unlimited Visits during 2019 Hersheypark Christmas Candylane
- Season Pass Holders enjoy 1-hour early access to select rides in the Founder’s Way, The Hollow, and Kissing Tower Hill regions select dates from May-September with Hersheypark Sweet Start.
- Invitation to Exclusive Season Pass Holder Events
- Unlimited Year-Round Visits to ZooAmerica
- Exclusive Monthly Emails
- Season Pass Value Book
This summer, discover your Hersheypark Happy with more than 70 attractions, including 14 coasters, more than 20 kiddie rides, and more than 16 water attractions at The Boardwalk At Hersheypark! Plus, visit more than 200 animals at ZooAmerica – it’s all included in your one-price admission!
- One Day Tickets – $66.96 and under
- Two Day Tickets – save more than 35% – $85 and under
- Three Day Tickets – save more than 35% – $125 and under
- Sunset Tickets – $31.95 and under – Sunset Tickets valid for entry after 4 PM when the Park closes at 8 PM or entry after 5 PM when the Park closes at 10 or 11 PM. Sunset Tickets are not eligible for the Preview Plan.
- *All purchased tickets are subject to $0.85 amusement tax per day. Prices subject to change without notice.
Is there a Fast Track option for rides at Hersheypark?
Starting at $39 the Fast Track option allows guests to get to skip the regular line on up to 13 attractions, including 12 coasters.Fast Track allows you to skip the regular line once for each of the 14 featured attractions.
Starting at $49 Fast Track Unlimited allows you to skip the regular line on all 14 featured attractions all – day – long.
Can we get into Hersheypark early?
If you are able to come the evening before, you are able to have a sweet sneak peek included with every Hersheypark® ticket? Present your ticket the evening before your visit & enjoy up to 2.5 extra hours with our Preview Plan!
Hersheypark is definitely the Sweetest Place On Earth! From rides, to the food, to the characters to the hotels, all of this family fun is waiting for you in Hershey, Pennsylvania. Here are my tips, secrets and must do’s next time you pay a visit to the town that smells like chocolate.
You know that Hersheypark is known for their 13 rollercoasters, The Boardwalk and of course, chocolate. But what is there for the little kids to do. Let me tell you, PLENTY! There are more than 5 rides at Hersheypark that your child will love but my 5 year old wanted to share his favorites with you.
To read the full article, click here: https://www.savoringthegood.com/hersheypark/