The 7 Happiest Days of Spring
Springtime In The Park Opens March 30
While the weather may feel a bit chilly, Springtime In The Park at Hersheypark is less than 2 months away! Start your planning now with the 7 things you need to know about the 7 happiest days of Spring:
1) When should you come? We're open March 30 - April 1, April 7 & 8 and April 14 & 15. Fridays/Saturdays we are open 10 AM - 9 PM and Sundays are 10 AM - 6 PM.
2) Tickets are a great value! Spring is one of the best values of the year as you get a majority of Hersheypark open for just $35.95 (regular admission). It's a perfect time to get a taste of the summer fun.
3) Hop on more than 50 rides that range from mild to wild. Check out 13 coasters, Hershey Triple Tower or iconic rides like the Kissing Tower.
4) Looking for ways to save? Look no further...here are a few of our favorite experience add-ons:
- All-Day Drink & Dining Deals - Eat & drink all day long throughout Hersheypark for one low price.
- Meal Tickets - Enjoy an entree, side and drink for just $12.99.
- Hersheypark Fast Track Pass - Get to the fun faster and skip the lines on select attractions at Hersheypark! And new for this year, enjoy unlimited rides on 14 attractions!
- Games Value Pack - Play at up to 13 games throughout Hersheypark for just $19.
- Ride Photo Pass - Enjoy unlimited digital downloads of all ride photos and special discounts on printed images.
5) Springtime is the first chance you get to use your 2018 Hersheypark Season Passes! Season Passes pay for themselves in less than 3 visits. Regular passes are $170, Junior (Ages 3-8) and Senior (ages 55+) are $155. There are so many other perks that Season Pass holders receive, it will be sure to make for some SWEET visits.
6) ZooAmerica is included in your Springtime In The Park admission! You can break out of hibernation during your fun day at the Park with a visit to the Zoo. The Zoo features more than 200 animals representing more than 60 species living on 11 wooden acres.
7) Make it a weekend! Everyone can use a little getaway and what would make it better than staying at one of the Official Resorts of Hersheypark? When you stay at The Hotel Hershey, Hershey Lodge and Hersheypark Camping Resort, you receive free resort benefits, like a free shuttle to and from Hersheypark.
- BONUS: Various packages are currently running, including the Easter Package March 30-April 1 and the Springtime In The Park Package March 29 - April 15.
We can't wait to see you this Spring!