Thanksgiving things to do in Hershey, PA: 2021
Are you joining us in Hershey The Sweetest Place On Earth over the Thanksgiving holiday? There are plenty of things to do! Keep scrolling for a list of happenings. While you're here, get a jump on your shopping. Check out our holiday gift guide!
Check out a Broadway show or laugh your heart out:
CHEER ON THE HERSHEY BEARS
Join the Bears Nation at GIANT Center for some Hershey Bears hockey this week and get ready to chant "B-E-A-R-S BEARS, BEARS, BEARS, WOO!" with us. Tickets are on sale now for the following games:
- Wednesday, Nov. 24: vs. Providence Bruins - Sara Lee & Canteen Vending Turkey Shoot Night
- Sunday, Nov. 28: vs. Lehigh Valley Phantoms
Hersheypark Christmas Candylane
Hersheypark Christmas Candylane holiday attraction is open to the public this week, Wednesday-Sunday, Nov. 24-28.
2021 marks 25 years of Santa’s reindeer making a special stop at Hersheypark, as Christmas Candylane is the only place in the Northeast where guests can get an up-close look at all nine live reindeer, including Rudolph.
Christmas Candylane also features more than 5 million twinkling lights, including the dazzling NOEL light show with more than 250,000 dancing lights synchronized to Christmas music; a unique blend of thrilling coasters like Candymonium and family-friendly rides (weather permitting); an experience with Santa; signature hot chocolate and other sweet treats.
Tickets for Christmas Candylane are on sale online.
- Christmas Candylane - Lights 1
- Hersheypark Christmas Candylane Characters
- Hersheypark Front Gate Daytime Christmas Candylane
- Dry Gulch Railroad Christmas Candylane
- Christmas Candylane - Santa and Reindeer
- Reindeer at Hersheypark Christmas Candylane 11
- Hersheypark Christmas Candylane Lights 3
- Laff Trakk During Christmas Candylane
- NOEL Light Show from Bridge at Hersheypark Christmas Candylane
- Christmas Candylane - Comet
Drive-Through Light Display
Hershey Sweet Lights presented by T-Mobile is a drive-through attraction featuring two miles of fields and wooded trails decorated with nearly 600 illuminated, animated displays created from about 2 million LED lights. Guests can enjoy the lights from the comfort of their cars while listening to holiday music. Many of the displays follow unique themes like The 12 Days of Christmas, Fairy Tales, a Victorian Village and Hersheypark rides.
Hershey Sweet Lights is open nightly this week (and through Jan. 2, 2022; hours vary. Admission for a single car (seats up to 8 people) starts at $22.15 when purchased in advance online by 5 p.m. on the day of visit.