Sweet and Savory Hersheypark Springtime Foods
Indulge in Delicious New Food Offerings at Hersheypark in 2021
Another year of Hersheypark fun means a new year of Hersheypark eats! Come enjoy what Hersheypark has to offer during Springtime In The Park and make sure to taste all the delicious sweet treats and savory options we have. We're excited to share some of our incredible lineup of food for our 2021 season including shakes, fries, donuts, drinks and more! This year we brought back King Size Donuts, Tower Fries specialty fries and of course our ever-popular King Size Milkshakes.
Take a look below at what our fantastic food and beverage team is offering this year inside the Park!
Hershey's Chocolatetown King Size Shake - $15.50
Chocolate King Size Shake with a cheesecake brownie, Candymonium cupcake, dipped pretzel rods and whipped cream.
Chocolate or Vanilla Milkshake - $5.75
- New to Tower Fries this year, french fries new sweetheart and the other half of a salty and sweet combo - vanilla and chocolate milkshakes.
Sweetheart Deal - $18.25
- Make it a deal for two! A plain bucket of fresh cut fries with 2 milkshakes, chocolate or vanilla.
Cheesesteak Fries - $9.50
- A bucket of fresh cut fries topped with chopped steak, sauteed onions and cheddar cheese sauce.
Spring Creek Smokehouse
Strawberry Jello Poke Cake - $5.75
- White cake with strawberry jello mix poured over, topped with whipped topping and half a strawberry.
Cookies & Donuts
Springtime King Size Donut - $9.50
- King Size Donut topped with yellow vanilla icing and sprinkles.
Starbucks at Hersheypark
Grande Iced Guava Passionfruit - $6
- Guava juice with notes of passionfruit is shaken with flavors of pineapple and ginger along with coconut milk and ice.
Grande Brown Sugar Oatmilk Shaken Espresso - $5.75
- Blonde espresso, brown sugar and cinnamon shaken together and topped with oatmilk.
Milton's Ice Cream Parlor and The Sweeterie Confectionery Kitchen
Last but not least, our two new dining locations are opening April 2, 2021 with the start of Springtime In The Park.
Milton's Ice Cream Parlor is inspired by Mr. Hershey's early ventures in sweetness that came before his famous chocolate factory. Expert Ice Creamologists will craft custom creations from 100% local dairy house-made ice cream, Hershey’s candy toppings, decadent sauces, and more. The Sweeterie is an all-new confectionery kitchen located in the new region of Hershey’s Chocolatetown. Guests will experience a curated collection of mouth-watering confections including chocolate-dipped treats, decadent desserts, signature hand-crafted fudge, and more. Check out what's on the menu!
And don't worry, many of your favorites from last year are returning for another exciting season at Hersheypark!
Later this season, Mini Donuts will be upgrading from their trailer to a location on Kissing Tower Hill. Right next to Coal Cracker, guests will be able to watch donut production while they order! Oola Bowls will also be operating a location next to Great Bear in just a few weeks to serve guests when the Boardwalk isn’t open.
Save on tickets now and enjoy the Park with all these delicious offerings any day in 2021!