Spring 2022 Hershey Bears Games
Five home games remain in 2021-22 regular season
Spring has sprung and the ice at GIANT Center is heating up! After a six-game road trip, the Hershey Bears return home on Saturday, April 9. The puck drops at 7 p.m. versus the Springfield Thunderbirds and the first 4,000 fans will receive a Bears Logo Chip, courtesy of Fairview Golf Course.
Time flies, as 11 games remain in the Bears' 2021-22 regular-season schedule, presented by Penn State Health, including five home games at GIANT Center:
- Saturday, April 9 vs Springfield Thunderbirds, 7 p.m. (Fairview Golf Course Bears Logo Chip Night)
- Sunday, April 10 vs Springfield Thunderbirds, 5 p.m. (Berks Ham Shoot Night)
- Sunday, April 17 vs Providence Bruins, 5 p.m.
- Saturday, April 23 vs Lehigh Valley Phantoms, 7 p.m.
- Sunday, April 24 vs Syracuse Crunch, 5 p.m. (Fan Appreciation Night, Jersey Off Our Backs Night, Player Awards Night)
Remaining away games:
- Tuesday, April 5 at Bridgeport Islanders, 10:30 a.m.
- Friday, April 8 at Lehigh Valley Phantoms, 7:05 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 13 at Lehigh Valley Phantoms, 7:05 p.m.
- Friday, April 15 at Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins, 7:05 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 19 at Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins, 7:05 p.m.
- Friday, April 22 at Lehigh Valley Phantoms, 7:05 p.m.
The Bears are currently 4th in the Atlantic Division with a 30-26-5-4 record. The team is within striking distance of an AHL record; they could become the first AHL team to hit 3,000 wins. One more win would clinch, as the Bears currently have 2,999 wins. The Bears' first win in the AHL came in the club's first game in the league as Hershey skated to a 2-1 win over Providence on home ice on Nov. 5, 1938. Since then, the Bears have gone on to become the gold standard of the league, serving as the oldest continually-operating franchise in the AHL, and winning more Calder Cups (11) than any other team.