Season Pass Holder Tips to Enjoy 175 Days of Hersheypark!
Hersheypark Season Pass Holders experience unlimited fun all year long!
- You know where the season pass office is.You need to visit the Hersheypark season pass office behind the ticket purchase station at Hersheypark to get your photo taken and get your card printed.
- Season Pass Holders have the sweetest time at Hersheypark!
- Hersheypark Skyrush
- Storm Runner at Hersheypark
- Hersheypark Great Bear
- Season Pass Holders get early access to the new Hershey Triple Tower with extended Sweet Start.
- Drink and Dining
- Pass Holder Drink Cup
- Drink and Dining
Are you a new Season Pass holder? We're so excited to share the great perks that come with a Hersheypark Season Pass, all for less than the price of 3 visits!
With 175 days of Hersheypark on the calendar for this year, we want to help new Pass holders get the most of their perks from the start. With 3 fun weekends of Springtime In The Park starting March 30, Pass holders can enjoy the Park all spring to start their year of happy!
The best resource for Pass holders is to sign up for our email and explore all of the new information on the Season Pass Holder Hub! Here are a few things you need to know as we kick off another year.
Top 5 Season Pass Tips before Springtime In The Park:
1. Parking is FREE!
Save before you ever step foot inside the park with free parking all year in the Hersheypark lots! Season Pass holders also have access to a Season Pass parking lot on a first come, first serve basis. Just show your Season Pass to the parking attendant when you enter!
2. Get your Season Pass Photo NOW
Save time before opening weekend and get your Season Pass photo today at the Season Pass Office- open longer hours. If you can't make it before opening, there are several locations in park where you can have your photo taken - Midway America Guest Services and the Business Center in Kissing Tower Hill.
3. Save the Date for Season Pass Exclusive Events
Let us say "Thank You!" for being Season Pass Holders with exclusive ride times.
- "Sweet Start" To The Season Friday, April 13, 2018 6 - 9 PM
- Be the First To Ride Friday, May 25, 2018 2 - 8 PM
- Boardwalk Beach Bash Wednesday, June 20, 2018 9 - 10 AM
- Season Pass Holder Appreciation Monday, September 3, 2018 TBD
- Hersheypark In The Dark Sunday, November 4, 2018 10 AM - 12 PM
- Christmas Candylane Sunday, December 2, 2018 10 AM - 12 PM
For more information and to RSVP stay tuned to the Season Pass Holder Hub, social media and Pass Holder emails. Print your Season Pass calendar now!
4. Food and Drink Discounts!
Get 15% off food and merchandise all year long at Hersheypark and Hershey's Chocolate World. Simply show your Season Pass at the point of purchase to redeem your discount. We've got some new food offerings to come, so stay tuned!
5. Season Pass Holder Drink Plan
Season Pass Holders can save BIG with an insulated 2018 Season Pass holder souvenir cup! With free refills on fountain drinks, ICEEs, and unsweet iced tea all year long, Pass holders can purchase online or at a Guest Services location in the park. Pass Holders must visit the Season Pass Office or any Guest Services location to add the plan to their Pass, then get their cup at participating refill station locations. Pass must be scanned to validate refill and there is a 10 minute wait time between refills. Free refills are available during public operating days March 30, 2018 - January 1, 2019.
Once the plan is added to your pass, you can visit any of the below stations to pick up your Season Pass insulated souvenir cup.
- Carrousel Beverage cart
- Founders Refill Station (next to Founders Kitchen)
- Frontier Pepsi across from Chick-fil-A
- Dippin' Dots Sundae Shop
- Pioneer Refill Station (located near Chickie’s & Pete’s and Sidewinder)
- Pepsi Oasis (not open during Springtime in the Park)
- Midway Beverage Cart near Midway America Guest Services.
You may then refill your cup at any participating food and beverage location throughout the Park.
There are so many benefits to a Hersheypark Season Pass! In addition to these 5 sweet perks and endless hours of fun, Pass Holders this year will find different food offerings throughout the park including brand-new vanilla milkshakes at The Swirl! Unlimited days also means unlimited rides on all of our attractions including our two brand new rides, Breakers Edge and Whitecap Racer! Don't miss out on this Pass Holder sweetness!
A year of food, drink, shopping and coaster thrills? What more could you ask for!