Season Pass Holder Guide to Hersheypark Spring Weekends 2023
7 Season Pass Holder Tips for the 2023 Spring Season
The 2023 Hersheypark season is almost here and we can’t wait to kick off our Spring Weekends on April 1, 2023! Get back into the SPRING of things by visiting Hersheypark for 8 fun-filled weekends of rides, coasters, Hershey Characters, ZooAmerica visits and so much more.
We know our Season Pass Holders have been counting down the days until they are back at their happy place, so we’ve created a guide with some tips and reminders for our Season Pass Holders to get ready for April.
- Family in Candymonium Plaza at Hersheypark
- Springtime In The Park at Hersheypark
- Great Bear with Riders at Hersheypark 2021
- Girls Jumping at Ferris Wheel in Hersheypark 2021
- Family Walking at Hershey Triple Tower in Hersheypark 2021
- The Chocolatier at Hersheypark Family Dining
- Skyrush POV Edit
Pass Holder Tip #1 - Pick up your physical Season Pass ID early for easy access and scanning
Ticketing Services is open daily to get your photo taken before your first visit of the year. Don’t forget that if you renewed a 2022 pass, you don’t need a new photo.
- Head to the Hersheypark parking lot located at 100 Hersheypark Drive, Hershey PA.
- Look for the parking booth with a green checkmark.
- Full/King Size Season Pass Pass Holders - if the park is open, show confirmation email to the parking attendant for free parking and park in the Season Pass lot when space is available.
- Bite Size Season Pass Holders - purchase a parking voucher before visiting through the Self-Service account, show to attendant and park in the general parking lot.
- Bring your confirmation email, printed or on your phone, to Ticketing Services to have your picture taken and pass printed.
FYI: If you arrive at the front gate and want to skip the line at Ticketing Services, head straight to the gate for entry. Show your confirmation email PDF with the QR code at the main gate, and once inside Hersheypark, visit an in-park Guest Services location to take a picture and receive your physical Season Pass. This can only be done one time in April or May so make sure to process your pass inside the park at a Guest Services location or on your way out!
Bonus tip: Season Passes can now be added to your digital wallet on your phone when you log in to your Self-Service Account.
Pass Holder Tip #2 - Pick up your King Size Welcome Bag and/or Pass Holder Drink Cup
King Size Season Pass Holders can pick up their welcome bag with drink cup at Ticketing Services, open 10:30 AM - 6 PM for pick up and any other Season Pass service needs.
Pass Holder Tip #3 - Plan your Park day before leaving home
Start exploring our Spring Weekends page for more information.
- Hersheypark is open for Spring Weekends April 1 - May 21.
- Check our calendar for exact dates and hours as we are open Good Friday and Fridays in May.
- Reminder: Sweet Start is not offered during spring. It is offered exclusively for Full Size and King Size Season Pass Holders and guests at The Official Resorts of Hersheypark starting May 25 and ending September 10.
- Make plans to stop at your favorite in-park dining locations - don’t forget that the Season Pass Holder dining plan begins April 1 and runs through September 10. If you haven’t purchased yet, be sure to buy before March 31 for the best price.
Accessibility Services FYI: Pass Holders needing to enroll in Accessibility Services can do so at their NEW location to the right of the Front Gate. Accessibility Services is located in a special building on the left side of Ticketing Services outside the front gate and open one hour prior to Hersheypark opening. Please look for the Accessibility Services sign.
Pass Holder Tip #4 - Remember Hersheypark is Cashless
In an effort to create more convenient retail and dining experiences for our guests, Hersheypark is cashless. All major debit and credit cards, Hersheypark gift cards, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Pay will be accepted.
In place of cash, consider purchasing an e-gift card before your Park visit. If you only have cash at the time of your Park visit, please visit one of our Cash-To-Card kiosks located throughout the Park to convert cash to prepaid debit cards at no fee. Prepaid cards can be used anywhere Visa is accepted. They cannot be reloaded or refunded.
Pass Holder Tip #5 - Activate or Reactivate Gaming Cards
For the 2023 season, Season Pass Holders receive a 15% discount at redemption across all games, including arcades and skill games, when they purchase and activate a gaming card.
Season Pass Holders will need to speak with a team member at select games locations or visit Guest Services to complete a one-time activation on their game card to receive the 15% discount across all games. Past Season Pass Holders need to reactivate their 15% discount at Guest Services, even if they activated the discount last year.
Pass Holder Tip #6 - Use your Season Pass Holder Rewards
Full Size and King Size Season Pass Holders enjoy special monthly discounts, offers and sweet rewards throughout the year, as listed in the Season Pass Rewards Calendar. As a reminder, when redeeming your monthly rewards at Hersheypark, eligible Pass Holders can show their pass at the locations and simply scan to redeem.
Did you know? Pass Holders can show their pass for discounts around town, including unlimited visits to ZooAmerica, 10 percent off all Dining in Hershey locations, 15 percent off dining and shopping at Hershey’s Chocolate World, discounts at MeltSpa by Hershey and The Spa At The Hotel Hershey on select days, and more.
*Stay tuned for the list of Season Pass Holder events coming soon.
Pass Holder Tip #7 - Understand Your Season Pass Add-Ons
- All-Summer Dining Plan
- Enjoy 2 meals per day at select locations. Each meal includes 1 entree and 1 side. Drinks are not included. See options and locations here. The All-Summer dining plan is available for use from April 1 through September 10. If your pass was not scanned at the Front Gate for admission, no plans or discounts can be processed.
- All-Year Drink Plan
- Receive free refills every 10 minutes at any restaurant with fountain soda or any Pepsi Fast Fill location. Disposable cups will be given at any restaurant with a soda tower. If you would like to use our Pepsi Fast Fills, you will have to scan your pass and use your own cup.
- King Size Season Pass Holders receive their All-Year Drink cup in their Welcome Bag at Ticketing Services. Bite or Full Size Pass Holders who purchased the Season Pass cup separately can pick up their cup at Guest Services inside the front gate, Ticketing Services, or HPGO when we open for the season.
- Premium King Size Souvenir Cup
- King Size Season Pass Holders can add an exclusive King Size Souvenir Cup to their existing All-Year Drink Plan by purchasing through their Self-Service Account. Pass Holders who purchase this exclusive cup will receive both the All-Year Cup and the Stainless Steel Cup.
- Premium King Size Cups will be available when the park opens at the 1906 Pepsi Fast Fill and the Drink Cart by the Kisses Fountain.
- Season Pass All-Year Fast Track
- Receive one Fast Track Unlimited each visit and skip the regular line on participating attractions all year long. Limited quantities are available. Does not include Dark Nights Fast Track.
- Season Pass All-Year Photo Pass
- Take home the fun all year long with a Season Pass Holder All-Year Photo Pass. Includes an online album with digital access to share and download all of your ride and photographer photos taken inside Hersheypark.
- Season Pass 2023 All-Year Hershey Gardens and The Hershey Story Museum Plan
- Enjoy unlimited free admission all year long to The Hershey Story Museum Experience and Hershey Gardens. Purchase for $35 by March 31.
Season Pass Holders interested in the All-Summer Dining Plan or All-Year Drink Plan (reminder: King Size Passes already include the Drink Plan) should purchase these add-ons online by March 31 for the best price.
We can’t wait to welcome you back to Hersheypark this April. Thanks for being a part of the Hersheypark Season Pass Holder family!