Ready for Fall in Hershey, PA!
Ready for cooler weather, pumpkin treats and family friendly thrills?
Celebrate fall in Hershey with various family-friendly happenings and themed events this October and November. The festive fun takes place Fridays through Sundays from October 19 – November 4. Here are the top six fall favorites to choose from:
Hersheypark In The Dark Halloween attraction features more than 50 rides and attractions and Halloween-themed live entertainment. Guests visiting the Park will enjoy:
- All 13 roller coasters and Hershey Triple Tower attraction will be open for guests. Laff Trakk coaster will turn off the lights during all operating hours. In addition, the Park will turn off the lights on its three wooden roller coasters during the last hour of each operating evening.
- Festive fall-themed food and beverages, such as pumpkin funnel cakes and King-Sized pumpkin milkshakes.
- Live entertainment including “Screaming Mummies,” a band of misfit mummies performing throwback Halloween tunes.
13 candy locations in Hershey’s Trick-or-Treat Trail, including Treatville trick-or-treat trail in Hersheypark and ZooAmerica, and Hershey Hallow in Hershey’s Chocolate World Attraction. Children ages 12 and younger are encouraged to come in costume for free treat bags and candy at each stop throughout this whimsical Halloween village.
Included in the one-price admission to Hersheypark In The Dark Halloween attraction, guests are invited to bring a flashlight for the Creatures Of The Night experience program at ZooAmerica after 6 p.m. Separate admission is also available at the Zoo’s off-street entrance. Halloween In Hershey is the only time of the year when guests can visit after dark and experience:
- Viewing the nocturnal habits of the Zoo’s residents.
- Watching as Naturalists offer pumpkin treats to select animals.
- The Hersheypark In The Dark Package (one day stay) is available at The Hotel Hershey and Hershey Lodge during the Halloween season:
- Available October 19 – November 4, 2018 (Friday and Saturday nights).
- Package Includes: Deluxe accommodations, breakfast per person with Hershey’s Characters, one-day admission to Hersheypark In The Dark Halloween attraction per person, admission to Hershey Gardens (including the year-round Butterfly Atrium), and admission to The Hershey Story’s Museum Experience.
- MeltSpa by Hershey day spa is offering an exclusive Pumpkin Spice Collection October-November. Treatments include body scrub, body wrap, manicure and pedicure. A Pumpkin Spice Immersion and other packages are also available.
- The Spa At The Hotel Hershey resort spa also features special fall-themed treatments, including Pumpkin Latte (through November 30) and Spiced Orange Cider (through October 31) Manicures and Pedicures. A Pumpkin Collection including facial, body scrub, body wrap, massage and Immersion are also available October-November.
With fun for the whole family each weekend! Hershey’s Chocolate World Attraction guests enjoy:
- Festive fall fun during Full Moon Fridays (Oct. 21, 27 & Nov. 3, 5-10 p.m.)
- New surprises in Hershey Hallow (Don’t forget your costumes).