One Sweet Minute: Things to do in Hershey, PA in November 2019
Cheer on the Hershey Bears
- Show your support for Hershey's hometown hockey team at one of seven home games this month, including Hometown Heroes Night and the return of the popular Sara Lee & Canteen Vending Turkey Shoot on Nov. 27. A full listing of the season's promotions can be found here.
- Nov. 2: vs Providence Bruins (College Night)
- Nov. 3: vs Syracuse Crunch (David A. Smith Printing Team Photo and Team Autograph Night)
- Nov. 10: vs Lehigh Valley Phantoms (Hometown Heroes, United Brotherhood Of Carpenters Local 431 American Flag Night)
- Nov. 15: vs. Charlotte Checkers (Faith and Family Night)
- Nov. 16: vs. Charlotte Checkers (Hockey Fights Cancer and Jersey Auction Night, Penn State Health Fuzzy Socks Night)
- Nov. 27: vs. Providence Bruins (Sara Lee & Canteen Vending Turkey Shoot)
- Nov. 30: vs. Belleville Senators
Sweet November Entertainment
- Giant Center
- Hershey Theatre
- "A Bronx Tale" will visit Nov. 1-2.
- Disney Junior Holiday Party will bring the fun on Nov. 6 at 6 p.m.
- "Menopause the Musical" will come Nov. 8-9.
- Bill Maher will take the stage on Nov. 10 at 7:30 p.m.
- Colin Mochrie & Brad Sherwood: Scared Scriptless will bring the big laughs on Nov. 17 at 7 p.m.
- Goo Goo Dolls will bring their "Miracle Pill Tour" on Nov. 22 at 8 p.m.
- Straight No Chaser will perform on Nov. 24 at 2:30 and 7:30 p.m.
Hersheypark Christmas Candylane Begins Nov. 15
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Hersheypark Christmas Candylane opens Nov. 15 for select dates through Jan. 1, 2020. For more than 35 years, the sweet holiday attraction has delighted guests with thrilling rides and coasters, festive lights and reindeer. This year, Christmas Candylane will feature some old favorites and new additions to make spirits bright. These include:
- Family-friendly rides and several thrilling roller coasters, including Sidewinder, Wildcat, sooperdooperLooper, Cocoa Cruiser, Wild Mouse and Laff Trakk, will be open weather permitting.
- The Park will be decorated with more than four million sparkling lights, including the guest-favorite dazzling NOEL light show choreographed with holiday music to light up the holiday season.
- Santa will be available during all operating hours and families can stop by the reindeer stables to get an up-close look at all nine live reindeer, including Rudolph.
- Entertainment will include "The Littlest Tree" inside the heated Chevrolet Music Box Theatre, as well as an indoor, heated photo opportunity with Hershey Characters.
- ZooAmerica North American Wildlife Park, home to more than 200 North American animals, is open daily in November. Admission is included with a Christmas Candylane ticket when entered through the Park during operating hours. Signature hot chocolate and other sweet treats will be available for purchase to keep guests warm and enjoy a taste of the holidays.
- Tickets are $23.95 when purchased on Hersheypark.com before Nov. 24. The tickets are valid through Jan. 1, 2020.
Hershey Sweet Lights Open Nightly Starting Nov. 15
- Another fun holiday tradition in The Sweetest Place On Earth is Hershey Sweet Lights attraction, a drive-through holiday spectacular featuring two miles of fields and wooded trails decorated with nearly 600 illuminated displays.
- Open nightly from Nov. 15, 2019, through Jan. 1, 2020, families can enjoy the bright lights from the comfort of their car while listening to holiday music.
- Admission for a single car (seats up to 8 people) is $19.15 on Monday-Thursday and $26.15 on Friday-Sunday. Vans (seating 9-15 people) are $34.15 for one entrance any day of the week.
- Various restaurants at Hershey Lodge and The Hotel Hershey are offering special menus and buffets on Thursday, Nov. 28. Let us handle the cooking (and clean up!) while you enjoy time with friends and family.
- Hershey Lodge offers two buffet options, at Fire & Grain and in the Chocolate Ballroom. Make your reservation now by calling 717-534-8601.
- Also at Hershey Lodge, The Forebay and Hershey Grill have special menus for Thanksgiving. Those reservations can be made by calling 717-534-8601.
- Harvest and Trevi 5, both located at The Hotel Hershey, also offer special menus for Thanksgiving. Reservations can be made by calling 717-534-8800.
Wild Game & Mushroom Menus
- Hershey Lodge will once again offer special menus with seasonal dishes featuring wild game and mushrooms this month. From Nov. 8-23, guests can enjoy three courses starting at $34 at Hershey Grill and Fire & Grain. Menus will be available online soon at HersheyLodge.com/dining.
PUMPKIN PAMPERING AT MELTSPA BY HERSHEY AND THE SPA AT THE HOTEL HERSHEY
- MeltSpa by Hershey day spa is offering an exclusive Pumpkin Spice Collection, available through Nov. 30. Treatments include body scrub, body wrap, manicure, pedicure and immersion. A Pumpkin Spice package is also available for complete fall pampering.
- The Spa At The Hotel Hershey resort spa is featuring Pumpkin and Spiced Orange Cider treatments through Nov. 30.
We're hiring! Join our teams in The Sweetest Place On Earth
- Apply for various positions throughout the Hersheypark Entertainment Complex, Hershey Lodge, The Hotel Hershey and more at HersheyJobs.com.