One Sweet Minute: October 2020 in Hershey, PA
THINGS TO DO IN HERSHEY, PA
Welcome, October! We are so happy to welcome guests to The Sweetest Place On Earth this month. As you prepare for your visit, please know that we are operating in accordance with guidelines outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Pennsylvania Department of Health, and industry partners.
- Hershey's Chocolatetown at Night
- Hersheypark Front Gate for Halloween
- Candymonium Plaza at Night
- Kisses Fountain Orange 2.jpg
- Hersheypark In The Dark Skyrush -MASK
- Hersheypark In The Dark Fahrenheit
- Laff Trakk during Halloween
- Wave Swinger During Hersheypark In The Dark
- Hersheypark In The Dark Characters and Guests in Costumes
- Treatville Entrance
- Stop 1 - The Candy Cabana
- Stop 3 - The Pumpkin Patch
- Treatville Photo Spot
- Pumpkin King Size Shake 2020 Shakes
- King Size Pumpkin Donut
- IMG_1881 (1)
- Hersheypark In The Dark Games
Hersheypark In The Dark Kicks Off Oct. 2
Hersheypark is offering more weekends to enjoy Hersheypark In The Dark than ever before, as the Halloween attraction will now be open for five weekends from Oct. 2, 2020, through Nov. 1, 2020. Event hours are Fridays from 5 to 9 p.m. and Saturdays and Sundays from 2 to 9 p.m. The seasonal event marks the first time guests can experience the fall season in Hershey’s Chocolatetown.
Other sweet experiences will include:
- Family-friendly rides and coasters, including night rides on Candymonium and lights-out rides on Laff Trakk, Lightning Racer, Wildcat, and Comet;
- A trick or treat trail with 13 stops beginning at Hershey’s Chocolate World Attraction with 3 candy stops and wind to a new Treatville location in The Boardwalk At Hersheypark with 10 themed stops for children 12 and under;
- Festive Hershey Character appearances and performances from “Our Friends from the Sea” on select dates and times;
- Fall-inspired food and beverage offerings, including a pumpkin King Size Shake and King Size Donut, at select locations throughout Hersheypark.
Great ticket offers are available on Hersheypark.com. Children 2 and younger are free. Current Season Pass Holders can enjoy unlimited visits to Hersheypark In The Dark as part of their year-long perks.
FALL GETAWAYS AT THE OFFICIAL RESORTS OF HERSHEYPARK
Turn your Hersheypark In The Dark visit into the perfect fall getaway with our NEW Kids Treat Free package at The Hotel Hershey and Hershey Lodge and the Hersheypark In The Dark package at Hersheypark Camping Resort! Plus, enjoy fun Halloween-themed resort activities, such as pumpkin painting, movie nights, trick-or-treating and more.
- Creatures Of The Night
- Pumpkins at ZooAmerica
- Animal Encounter during Creatures Of The Night at ZooAmerica
- Skunk During Creatures Of The Night at ZooAmerica
- Scatty Shack during Creatures Of The Night at ZooAmerica
- Educational Session during Creatures Of The Night at ZooAmerica
- Creatures Of The Night at ZooAmerica
- Gray Wolf
Creatures Of The Night Returns to ZooAmerica on Oct. 2
ZooAmerica North American Wildlife Park, a walk-through Zoo in Hershey, Pa., is open daily this fall with Creatures Of The Night making its sweet return from 6-8 p.m. on the same nights as Hersheypark In The Dark. This is the only time of year ZooAmerica is open after dark, so guests of all ages are encouraged to bring a flashlight for an exploration into the nighttime habits of the nocturnal North American animals. Indoor locations at ZooAmerica will remain closed during the event.
Creatures Of The Night is included in admission to Hersheypark In The Dark when entered from within Hersheypark. Separate admission is also available at the Zoo’s off-street entrance.
PUMPKIN-FLAVORED TREATS AND FALL DINING IN HERSHEY
There are dining options a-plenty throughout Hershey, PA, and many restaurants have started to roll out their fall menus. That means lots of new pumpkin and seasonal flavored drinks, desserts and other offerings this month, so prepare your taste buds! Start your day with a Pumpkin Pie Latte and a Pumpkin Cinnamon Scone at Chef's Market at The Hotel Hershey and end it with a Pumpkin Spice Milkshake or Caramel Stuffed Apple Blondie Skillet for dessert from the Hotel's Harvest restaurant.
Other dining options include Cocoa Beanery, Fire & Grain, Hershey Grill and The Bears' Den at Hershey Lodge; Iberian Lounge, The Circular and Trevi 5 at The Hotel Hershey; Devon Seafood + Steak and Houlihan's Restaurant + Bar in downtown Hershey; and Cocoa Beanery on Research Boulevard. Plus, Hershey Grill, Devon Seafood + Steak and Houlihan's Restaurant + Bar also offer convenient curbside pickup. Happy dining!
PUMPKIN PAMPERING AT MELTSPA BY HERSHEY AND THE SPA AT THE HOTEL HERSHEY
Pumpkin season is back at the spas in Hershey! MeltSpa by Hershey day spa in downtown Hershey is offering its seasonal Pumpkin Spice Collection now through Nov. 30. Treatments include massage, body scrub, body wrap, immersion, manicure and pedicure. A Pumpkin Spice package is also available for complete fall pampering.
The Spa At The Hotel Hershey resort spa is also featuring a Pumpkin Collection, including massage, hydrating body wrap, manicure and pedicure through Nov. 30. Book today, and get ready to pamper yourself in sweet luxury.
HERSHEY, PA IS HIRING!
As the seasons change, so do staffing needs across the destination. Visit www.HersheyJobs.com for a list of available full and part-time roles including baristas, security officers, lifeguards, and more! Check back often as available positions are added regularly.