New Retail for Hersheypark Halloween and Dark Nights
Exclusive merchandise available at several Hersheypark retail locations
Dark Nights is a frightfully immersive haunt experience that spreads its shadows over the Hersheypark landscape every evening during Hersheypark Halloween, with three scare zones and four spine-tingling haunted houses. Midways transform from enchanting to unnerving and once-familiar spaces mutate into chilling explorations of the unknown.
Did you survive Dark Nights at Hersheypark? Commemorate your visit with some of our signature retail items and stop by our signature store, Dark Nights Emporium, located near Chickie's and Pete's in Midway America.
- Dark Nights Supply Co Merchandise Mugs
- Dark Nights Supply Co Merchandise
- Dark Nights Supply Co Merchandise Postcards
- Dark Nights Supply Co Merchandise Creature Chaos
- Dark Nights Supply Co Merchandise Pins
- Dark Nights Supply Co Merchandise Drinkware
- Hersheypark Bootique
- Hersheypark Bootique Dark Nights
- Hersheypark Bootique House Decor
- Hersheypark Bootique Kitchen Gadgets
- Hersheypark Bootique Decor
- Dark Nights Emporium Towels
- Dark Nights Emporium Shirts Sweatshirts
- Dark Nights Emporium Candles Multiple
- Dark Nights Emporium Dark Nights Candle
- Dark Nights Emporium I Survived
- Dark Nights Emporium Exterior
- Starbucks Halloween Merchandise
- Dark Nights Emporium Pin Packs
- Dark Nights Emporium Drinkware
- Dark Nights Emporium Retail
- Dark Nights Emporium Spirit Jersey
- Dark Nights Emporium House Retail
- Dark Nights Emporium Coal Mine Retail
- Starbucks Hersheypark Halloween Merchandise
Dark Nights Emporium
Dark Nights Emporium is home to limited-time exclusive Dark Nights merchandise you can wear during your fearful adventure inside the Park or even after the event to relive your survival. Check out many of our unique items including Spirit Jerseys, Magic Candle Company scents (a candle and scent for each house!) and more.
Hersheypark Supply Co.
Located in Hershey's Chocolatetown at the front of the Park, browse the largest collection of apparel, gifts, toys, and more exclusive to Hersheypark. Limited-time Dark Nights merchandise is available at this location. Grab some retail as you head out for the night.
Visit Halloween Bootique for exclusive Hersheypark Halloween and Dark Nights merchandise to commemorate your thrills. General Halloween merchandise is also available.
Visiting Hersheypark Halloween with young children who might not be ready for Dark Nights? Retail locations have several glowing necklaces that guests can purchase including a “No-Boo” necklace guests can wear if they do not like to be scared.
Guests can stop by Starbucks in Hershey's Chocolatetown and grab sweet merchandise while sipping on some coffee. New merchandise includes reusable hot cups in Halloween colors and several glow-in-the-dark mugs and tumblers.
Hersheypark Halloween is open more weekends than ever before from Sept. 17 through Oct. 30, 2022. Hours for the event are 2-10 p.m. on Saturdays and 2-9 p.m. on Sundays. Hersheypark Halloween is also open on Fridays from 5-10 p.m. beginning Oct. 14.
Dark Nights at Hersheypark Halloween runs through Oct. 30, 2022 from 6-11 p.m. on Saturdays (and Fridays starting Oct. 14) and 6-10 p.m. on Sundays. We hope to see you here soon!