Must-Try Spring Cocktails in Hershey, PA
Cheers to spring!
Restaurants across Hershey, PA may be known for their line of signture Hershey's Chocolate Martinis. But as the weather warms up and spring is in full swing, mixologists in The Sweetest Place On Earth have begun adding some fun, new concoctions to their spring menus that embrace the fruity and floral notes of the season.
From peach to grapefruit to hibiscus, you can now find refreshing spring flavors on many of our drink menus across Hershey. Keep scrolling for some of our favorite spring cocktails below.
As you prepare for your visit to The Sweetest Place On Earth, please know that all restaurants are operating in accordance with guidelines outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Pennsylvania Department of Health, and industry partners. Following the applicable government orders and mandates, seating availability is limited.
Fire & Grain
Happy Hour at Fire & Grain, located inside Hershey Lodge, just got happier with the addition of new spring cocktails on the menu. Join us at the bar or one of the restaurant's gathering tables between 4-6 p.m. daily for half off all appetizers plus $7 specialty cocktails, such as The Ginger and Kiwi Tini.
- The Ginger: Made with Gunpowder Irish Gin, Domaine Canton Liqueur and dry vermouth, this spring drink is served in a rocks glass with ice. Domaine Canton, a French manufactured liqueur made from mixing distilled ginger and cognac, pairs exceptionally well with gin and vodka and gives this cocktail a unique touch.
- Kiwi Tini: This simple martini combines Ravo Swedish Vodka and Monin Kiwi Infusion for a refreshingly tasty cocktail with a vibrant green hue.
Boasting the largest wine and spirits list at Hershey Lodge, Revelry Chophouse, Bar + Patio is a must-visit for spring cocktails this season. Claim a stool at the bar, settle into the dining room or venture out to the rooftop patio for a spirited evening of fine food and drinks, including the brand new Cactus Flower cocktail and Blood Orange Margarita.
- Cactus Flower: Made with Grapefruit Hibiscus Tequila from 21 Seeds, a female-owned and led tequila manufacturer, this cocktail is mixed with Patron Anejo Tequila, Aperol Aperitivo, a splash of lime juice, and features hibiscus crystals and an edible hibiscus flower!
- Blood Orange Margarita: Simple, but refreshing, this flavorful margarita is made with Casamigos Blanco Tequila mixed with blood orange puree.
Devon Seafood + Steak
What pairs better with fresh fish and premium steaks than a fancy handcrafted cocktail? Plan a visit to Devon in downtown Hershey this spring and grab a seat at the bar or in the dining room. Or, if the weather allows, enjoy an afternoon or evening on the patio where you can raise a glass while taking in the view of Hershey's iconic Kisses-shaped streetlights and the Hershey smokestacks. Must-try cocktails this spring include:
- Peach Perfect: Peach Ciroc Vodka mixed with peach schnapps, ginger beer, pineapple juice, cranberry juice, orange juice, house-made sour mix and served with an orange twist -- this concoction is sure to give you all of the tropical vibes this spring.
- Scotch Mule: Perfect for spring, the Scotch Mule is made with Dewar's, Angostura Bitters, fresh lime juice, ginger beer, simple syrup and topped with a basil leaf.
- Pink Pop: A Devon-favorite, and true to its name, this perfectly pink drink is made with X-Rated Fusion Liqueur and Domaine St. Michelle Brut and is topped with rock candy for an added pop.
- Gentleman's Cooler: Refreshing and delicious, the Gentleman's Cooler features Makers Mark, fresh lemon juice, house-made mint syrup, raspberries, club soda and fresh mint.
Houlihan's Restaurant + Bar
Whether you're inside at the bar or outside on the patio overlooking the square where Chocolate and Cocoa Avenues meet, new cocktails on the menu at Houlihan's are sure to refresh your palette this spring.
- Bleeding Rose: Served in a carafe, this cocktail features an Aperol + hibiscus ice cube and is served with Stoli Vodka, St Germain Elderflower Liqueur and house sour.
- Grapefruit Crush: Mix fresh muddled grapefruit, Stoli Vodka, pamplemousse liqueur and club soda topper for this refreshing cocktail.
- White Sangria: The perfect blend of Chardonnay, Malibu Mango Rum, mango syrup, orange juice and fresh fruit makes this sangria a springtime favorite.
- Strawberry Basil Lemonade: Enjoy your choice of Absolut Vodka or Bombay Sapphire Gin with fresh strawberries, basil and lemonade float.