Mobile Ordering Is Available In Hersheypark
Guests Can Order Food in Advance and Prepay in the Official Hersheypark App
Hersheypark introduced mobile ordering earlier this summer at participating locations so guests can spend less time waiting in line for food and more time riding coasters. Mobile ordering is available in the Official Hersheypark App. Guests can order in advance and pre-pay for their food at participating locations while waiting in line at a roller coaster or strolling through the Park.
Here is a list of dining locations inside Hersheypark that accept mobile orders when open.
Dispatch Pizzeria Express - Founder's Way
Nathan's Famous - Founder's Way
Chickie’s & Pete’s - Pioneer Frontier
How To Place a Mobile Order
The mobile ordering process at Hersheypark is simple. Follow this step-by-step guide to order a meal or snacks.
Download the App and Choose Your Time
- Download the Official Hersheypark App and open it on your phone. You can also visit https://mobileorder.hersheypa.com/.
- On the home screen of the App, select "Dining."
- Participating locations are denoted with an "Order" button. Click the "Order" button next to the location you wish to order from.
- Choose a 15-minute pick-up time window and then click "FIND FOOD." If you choose the "As Soon As Possible" option, you will receive a text when the food is ready.
- Select "PICKUP."
Select a Location and Food Items
- Select a location.
- Select a category.
- Choose an item and click "ADD TO CART."
- You can customize the order by selecting add-ons and toppings for certain food offerings like a bacon cheeseburger.
- At this point, you can add another item or checkout.
Checkout, Pay, Pickup and Enjoy
- Click the cart icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen and select "CHECKOUT."
- Enter a valid mobile number to receive text messages to check order status.
- Enter your first name and last initial. Click "CONTINUE TO PAY."
- Select a method of payment and enter your credit card information. Then, click "PROCESS." Please note to complete your mobile order you must pay in advance.
- If the payment was successfully processed, it will say "Payment Successful" with your order number and timeframe of when the food will be ready. You will receive a text message when the order is available for pickup.
- Once you receive a text message that the food is ready, proceed to the location you ordered from and follow the sign to Mobile Pickup. A Foods team member will assist you at that time. Your order will be marked with your first name and last initial in the pickup area.
There is still time to get in some coaster rides and enjoy some sweet treats before the summer season is over. You can save 40% on summer tickets when you purchase them online by September 7. The tickets are valid through September 27.