'Live On The Lawn' concert series returns summer 2019
Enjoy live music, lawn games, food and craft beer on Thursdays at Cocoa Beanery
It's time to break out the picnic blankets and lawn chairs. Live On The Lawn is back!
Cocoa Beanery in Hershey is excited to kick off the summer with the return of the popular outdoor concert series.
Beginning May 23 and running through Oct. 10, guests of all ages are invited to enjoy live music, lawn games, a specialty grill menu and craft beer (for those 21+) every Thursday from 2:30-9 p.m.
Stop by between 2:30 and 6:30 p.m. and enjoy an afternoon overflowing wth farm fresh goods and live music at the Farmers Market in Hershey (located on the grounds of the Beanery off Bullfrog Valley Road). Then, enjoy an evening of free live music provided by local and regional musicians.
This year’s Live On The Lawn entertainment lineup features:
- May 23: Lil Brother Band with Mr. Music® (classic and contemporary hits)
- May 30: Name That Tune with DJ Slim (music and trivia)
- June 6: Songsmith Duo (classic hits)
- June 13: Billy Wray (hits from 1930s to 2000s)
- June 20: Sherri Mullen (classic rock, Americana, pop and country)
- June 27: Open Mic Night with Hank Imhof (Sign up for a time slot on Cocoa Beanery’s Facebook page)
- July 11: Olivia Farabaugh (classic hits)
- July 18: Dennis McCaughey (classic hits)
- July 25: Open Mic Night with Hank Imhof (Sign up for a time slot on Cocoa Beanery’s Facebook page)
- Aug. 1: The Jellybricks (Indie-rock)
- Aug. 8: Heather Vidal (classic hits)
- Aug. 15: Galactic Cowboy Orchestra (energetic art-rock)
- Aug. 22: Open Mic Night with Hank Imhof (Sign up for a time slot on Cocoa Beanery’s Facebook page)
- Aug. 29: Hockersville Station (Americana/Roots quartet)
- Sept. 5: Matt Miskie (folk and American classics)
- Sept. 12: John Derk (classic hits on keyboards/guitar)
- Sept. 19: Paul Zavinsky (soft rock, folk, country, blues and jazz)
- Sept. 26: Open Mic Night with Hank Imhof (Sign up for a time slot on Cocoa Beanery’s Facebook page)
- Oct. 3: Olivia Farabaugh (classic hits)
- Oct. 10: Steve Dincau (classic hits)
*Live On The Lawn will not be held July 4. Entertainment lineup is subject to change.