Kids will Love ZooAmerica this March
Teddy Bear & Friends Day
March 18, 2018 | 11 AM - 3 PM
Kids 12 and under can bring their favorite stuffed animal to ZooAmerica for tons of bear-related activities! This event is rain or shine and all activities are included in your regular admission - your stuffed animal friend will get in free!
- Stop by the Teddy Bear Repair Clinic and get your stuffed animal friend a check-up by a real veterinarian or Zoo naturalist. The Repair Clinic also will allow guests to see equipment that Zoo staff uses for our animals.
- While waiting, work on a bear craft and then enjoy Story Time at 11:30 AM, 12 PM or 12:30 PM.
- At 1 PM, come watch the real black bears enjoy an enrichment activity.
- Immediately following the bear activity, there will be a Teddy Bear parade led by Ranger Scratch and his friends.
- Participate in a scavenger hunt and find teddy bears throughout the Zoo.
- Enjoy an animal-friendly story
- Visit with Ranger Scratch, Coco the Bear, and other friends!
Mommy & Me Days
Every Monday in March | 10 AM - 2 PM
Enjoy the last two Mondays in March by spending quality time with your little ones at ZooAmerica complete with hands-on activities, animal encounters, and more! Standard admission rates apply. Free for Hersheypark Season Pass Holders and ZooAmerica Pass Holders.
- Animal Artifacts Touch Table: furs, bones, feathers, and more
- Animal Encounters
- Animal Enrichment Activity
- Coloring Table
Take advantage of all the Zoo has to offer with the last two $6 Fridays today, March 16 and next week, March 23! Come out to the Zoo on a Friday and stroll our walk-through Zoo as you learn about our more than 200 animals from five regions of North America. Offer not available online.
March 20 & 27, 2018
Register to join this fascinating program at ZooAmerica, just for preschool children ages 3 and 4 and kindergarden children age 5. Animal Tales takes place Tuesdays in March and includes:
- An animal-friendly story
- Craft activity
- Short zoo walk
- Special meeting with a different animal each week
- Otters have three layers of fur and a layer of fat to keep them insulated ZooAmerica
- Snowy owl basking in the sun ZooAmerica
- Rosa in the snow ZooAmerica
- Lynx have large paws that act as snowshoes ZooAmerica
- Twister shaking off snow ZooAmerica
- Porcupine staying warm ZooAmerica
- ZooAmerica's American Alligator
- ZooAmerica's Desert Building