JUNE 2015 SWEET HAPPENINGS
- Hersheypark is now open daily with more than 70 rides and attractions. One-price admission gives you a day of fun at the Park, Boardwalk and ZooAmerica North American Wildlife Park. Laff Trakk, the first indoor, spinning glow-coaster in the United States opened May 23 to rave reviews.
- Jazz on the Veranda at The Hotel Hershey, 7:30 – 10:30 p.m.
- Friday, June 5: Soul House
- Friday, June 12: Perfect Jazz and The Chocolatiers
- Friday, June 19: Jazz Me
- Friday, June 26: Ziggy Isaacs Quartet
- Live Jazz in the Iberian Lounge at The Hotel Hershey, 8 – 11 p.m.
- Saturday, June 6: Soul House
- Saturday, June 13: Songsmith Trio
- Saturday, June 20: The Visitors Duo
- Saturday, June 27: Jazz Me
- Friday, June 12, 6:30 p.m.: Wine Dinner featuring Van Duzer Vineyards at Hershey Country Club
THE SPA AT THE HOTEL HERSHEY
- June 1 – August 31:
- Vacation For A Day Package ($240, Mon-Thurs only):
- 50-minute Traditional Massage
- Chocolate Spa Prescription Facial or Gentlemen’s Facial
- Lunch in The Oasis or at Poolside
- Complimentary access to the Outdoor Pool at The Hotel Hershey (weather permitting)
- Sweet Summer Sampler ($185, Mon-Thurs only):
- Full-body Invigorating Exfoliation
- Hydrating Body Wrap Incorporating a Rich Body Butter
- Massaging Application of Body Butter Combined with Pure Essential Oils
- For a full list of treatments and packages, visit ChocolateSpa.com.
- Friday, June 26th: Daniel Tosh
- Sunday, June 21st: “Dancing With The Stars Live!”
- Tuesday, June 30th: WWE Smackdown
- Thursday, June 11th: Train
- Saturday, June 27th: Mixtape Festival
- Sunday, June 28th: Show Of The Summer
THE HERSHEY STORY, THE MUSEUM ON CHOCOLATE AVENUE
- Friday, June 5, 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.: Sensory Friendly Evening. A relaxed evening for guests with Autism Spectrum Disorder or other special sensory needs includes Museum Experience, a hands-on exhibit about the original chocolate factory and a walk-up activity in the Chocolate Lab that includes making your own chocolate bar. $8.50 per person; one free adult per family or group. Prepayment is not required, but please register for the evening: 717.520.5587 or firstname.lastname@example.org. ASERT Autism Research Center will host an information table at the event. Previsit stories are available at: http://www.hersheystory.org/plan-your-visit/pre-visit-museum-story/
- Sunday, June 21, 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.: Father's Day at The Hershey Story Museum. Dads receive free admission to the Gardens.
- All of June – daily: Chocolate Lab classes including "Chocolate Beach Bars" "S'mores Galore," "Planet Chocolate," and "Build a Bar." Visit org for a complete class schedule. Ticket purchase required; children must be 4 years old for the lab. 717-534-8939
- Saturday, June 20, 9:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.: A Whimsical Day of Fairies & Flowers wherehildren discover fairy gardens and activities, and are encouraged to come dressed in a fairy costume. $15 for juniors ($8 for members). Accompanying adults pay regular admission only (members are free). Registration required by June 17; please call 717.508.5970 to register.
- Sunday, June 21, 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.: Father's Day at Hershey Gardens withDads receiving free admission to the Gardens.
HERSHEY’S CHOCOLATE WORLD
- Plan your perfect summer Chocolate Adventure at HERSHEY’S CHOCOLATE WORLD Attraction and enjoy our sweet new experiences!
- The Amazing Candy Machine is now open! Customize your perfect mix of Hershey’s candy with 15 sweet selections.
- The new Chocolate Tasting Experience is officially opening on June 10th! Filled with the sights, sounds and smells of chocolate, Hershey’s tasting experts show you how to engage all senses to taste chocolates - from milk to dark and varieties in between.
- Celebrate Father’s Day, National Candy Month, National Dairy Month and HERSHEY’S CHOCOLATE WORLD Attraction’s birthday with sweet events all month long! Like our Facebook page or sign up for emails at hersheyschocolateworld.com to receive specials for these and other holidays as well as great tips to help you plan your perfect chocolate adventure.