JANUARY 2015 SWEET HAPPENINGS
- ZooAmerica North American Wildlife is open daily at 10 a.m. and closes at 4:30 p.m. The more than 200 residents of the Zoo are North America animals and, unlike people, are more active in the winter months. The Zoo is completely accessible and is a great choice for a winter adventure. Animals from Southern Swamps and The Great Southwest live inside as their habitats are in warmer climates. Wolves, bears, owls, bobcats and pronghorns are just a few of the species that enjoy the colder temperatures in Pennsylvania.
717-534-3900 I www.ZooAmerica.com
HERSHEY BEARS – HOME GAMES
- Saturday, January 3 at 7 PM: Hershey Bears vs. Wilkes-Barre/Scranton
- Saturday, January 10 at 7 PM: Hershey Bears vs. Norfolk, Nathan Walker Snow Globe Night
- Sunday, January 11 at 5 PM: Hershey Bears vs. Springfield, Dollar Dog Night
- Saturday, January 17 at 7 PM: Hershey Bears vs. Albany
- Sunday, January 18 at 5 PM: Hershey Bears vs. Lehigh Valley, Labatt Blue Pint Glass Night
- Saturday, January 24 at 7 PM: Hershey Bears vs. Binghamton
- Saturday, January 31 at 7 PM: Hershey Bears vs. Syracuse
- January 16 - 17, times vary: Nice Work If You Can Get It
- January 18 at 7:00 PM: Lewis Black
- January 27 - February 1, times vary: Jersey Boys
- January 27 at 7:00 PM: Linkin Park
THE HERSHEY STORY, THE MUSEUM ON CHOCOLATE AVENUE
- Chocolate Lab classes include:
- Chocolate By Design
- Be a Chocolate Worker
- Planet Chocolate
- Build a Bar
*Classes are daily, times vary.
HERSHEY’S CHOCOLATE WORLD
- Warm up in our world to kick off 2015 with sweet family fun activities at HERSHEY’S CHOCOLATE WORLD Attraction! All events take place weekends in January, beginning Jan. 10th through Feb. 1st, including Monday Jan. 19th.
- Get the kids active with family fun activities, including hula hoop, jump rope, REESE’S Playoff Pandemonium football toss and much more! Play along with the HERSHEY’S product characters at 2:00pm and 4:00pm.
- Join the party and get moving during free ZUMBA classes in January! Dance along with the HERSHEY’S product characters during this fun and popular workout. All experience levels welcome! Sessions will be held at 1:00pm and 3:00pm.
- See live cooking demonstrations featuring HERSHEY’S Kitchens recipes prepared with a twist from the HIGHMARK BLUE SHIELD nutritional consultants and try a sample of the creation! Demonstrations will be held at 1:30pm, 2:30pm and 3:30pm. Play interactive family health games from HIGHMARK BLUE SHIELD from noon to 4:00pm.