How to use your spa gift cards
MeltSpa by Hershey and The Chocolate Spa offer spa treatments, salon services, retail and more
Were you a lucky recipient of a gift card for MeltSpa by Hershey or The Spa At The Hotel Hershey this holiday season? Treat it like cash (they are not replaceable if lost or stolen) and make some time to relax! Here are our suggestions on how to put those gift cards to good use:
- MeltSpa by Hershey is offering a NEW Chocolate Candy Cane Collection through January. Treatments include body scrub, body wrap, immersion, manicure and pedicure. A Cinnamon Mocha massage is also available.
- The Spa At The Hotel Hershey also features special treatments to relax through the season. A NEW Peppermint Hot Chocolate Hydrating Body Wrap is available, as well as a Holiday Spice Massage and Peppermint Mocha Manicure or Pedicure, only through January! Additional winter-inspired treatments and packages are also highlighted.
DECADENT CHOCOLATE TREATMENTS
- MeltSpa by Hershey features Hershey's Chocolate treatments, including exclusive Dark Chocolate treatments. Offerings include a Dark Chocolate Immersion, Hershey's Dark Chocolate Body Wrap, Hershey's Dark Chocolate Sugar Scrub and more.
- The Spa At The Hotel Hershey is also famous for its chocolate treatments. Favorites include the NEW Chocolate Hydrating Body Wrap and the classic Cocoa Massage.
TAKE THE SPA HOME
- MeltSpa by Hershey and The Spa At The Hotel Hershey offer guests a selection of retail products to continue the relaxation between visits. Whether you're looking for nail polish, aromatherapy shower bursts, signature chocolate products or a new facial cleansing system, you are sure to find something you will love.
- Here are some product recommendations from the experts at The Spa At The Hotel Hershey. They put together a list of winter skin care tips to keep you glowing all season long
We love to see our guests in the midst of relaxation! Follow the spas on Instagram and Facebook and use #MeltSpa and #ChocolateSpa. Happy relaxing.